What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Virtual Draft Board (1 Viewer)

doowain

Footballguy
Having a live draft at the house and, in lieu of the sticker/paper draft board, I'm wanting to use my projector to have a "better" experience.  Anyone have any recommendations for any sites?  I found Clicky, but was curious as to others anyone else has used?  Or if you've used that one, if it worked well for you.

Apologies, as I'm sure this has been asked before, but gave up on the search feature.

Having a live draft at the house and, in lieu of the sticker/paper draft board, I'm wanting to use my projector to have a "better" experience.  Anyone have any recommendations for any sites?  I found Clicky, but was curious as to others anyone else has used?  Or if you've used that one, if it worked well for you.

Apologies, as I'm sure this has been asked before, but gave up on the search feature.
I've been using this one for several years. We all love it. All it takes is to type a letter or two at most

i need an online draft tool for a completely remote draft. i want each team to enter their own picks, as commish i need to be able to assign keepers at certain draft round values. is clickydraft premium what i am looking for? Does each team need to make a clickydraft account to gain access to the platform? our league uses espn and their online draft tool cant handle keepers the way we need it to. trying to find an alternate.

We are doing our first non-paper board in 29 years next week. Went with Fandraft for the interface. Did a fake first round test and everything was simple and worked fine.

i need an online draft tool for a completely remote draft. i want each team to enter their own picks, as commish i need to be able to assign keepers at certain draft round values. is clickydraft premium what i am looking for?
YES

Does each team need to make a clickydraft account to gain access to the platform?
YES

My main league has used clicky draft for the past 3 years and I like it a lot.  You need to buy the premium service for keepers, but only the person setting up the draft needs to be premium.  We just take the $20 out of the prize money.

It lets you add keepers at whatever rounds you want and allows remote people to see live draft board updates and draft remotely.  Another cool feature is that the final draft board can be seen for years to come via a public link, very handy to figure out keeper values or other purposes.

The one thing it cannot due is account for future round draft pick swaps.... i.e.  I traded my 2020 first round pick last year for Kelce and a 4th.... during draft day this year we just need to note that and whatever other swaps need to happen.  The "commish" of the league can enter keepers and edit the board as needed

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread