What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Green Bay’s WR corps (1 Viewer)

Brandon Will

Footballguy
Adams the obvious #1 for red zone and team leader across the board receiving. What about the #2 spot? Cobb? And then #3. 

My teams in position of needing a wr2 and if Cobb is getting wr2 looks without Nelson, IMO he is the buy of the year

Last edited by a moderator:
Cobb's ankle scares me since he reinjured the one he had surgery on 2 months ago. If he's out I think Yancy replaces him in the slot. Allison seems to be the favorite to line up opposite Adams. I'm not really interested in either Cobb or Allison. It's very possible that Graham ends up 2nd in the pecking order. If that's the case it might not matter that he's not the same guy from NO but I still kind of dislike his ADP. 

Cobb is technically the wr3 as he is the slot guy. the open spot on the outside is up for grabs and it's really a toss up st this point. probably ends up being Graham and none of the other wrs carry a lot of value. unless kumerow comes back and continues to impress

I think this is a wait and see. I won’t draft Cobb and will most likely save my early waivers in case one of the rookies makes his case the first couple of weeks and then scoop them up. Adams is the only one I have confidence drafting. But if someone does pull away as the #3 it could pay big dividends. 

I think this is a wait and see. I won’t draft Cobb and will most likely save my early waivers in case one of the rookies makes his case the first couple of weeks and then scoop them up. 
See i agree with your post except for this part. If there isn’t any clear picture here outside of adams/graham I’ll happily take a flier on a guy late. Perhaps I won’t draft Allison or Cobb at their price, but I’ll stick mvs, kumerow, or Moore with my last pick and see what shakes out. All it takes is an injury, or perhaps you hit the one that wins the wr3 or wr2 job. An easy drop if you want to pick someone up early, or a guy who may have a role in an offense with one of the best qb in football. 

People keep saying they won’t draft Cobb and they don’t like his price but at wr 40+ there isn’t a whole lot of downside. He’s got a pretty easy path to being second most targeted wr on the team

Moore really seems to be lost in the shuffle as the preseason has gone on...is anyone seeing something different?

People keep saying they won’t draft Cobb and they don’t like his price but at wr 40+ there isn’t a whole lot of downside. He’s got a pretty easy path to being second most targeted wr on the team
You’re probably right, consider it a “fool me twice” bias. Interested to see who steps up with kumerow out- I think you really have to think about kumerow if he’s healthy, for the late pick price. I think mvs size/speed combo is unmatched on the team and he may be used as a deep threat. There was a Montgomery mention upthread, I think he could very well play a role at wr as well as rb. 

For a #2/3 WR in a 20 team dynasty league does that make Cobb more attracting for my squad trying to compete the next few years? Now Nelson is gone, I don’t see how Cobb isn’t the Buy

Users who are viewing this thread