What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Astros/Indians ALDS: epic matchup (1 Viewer)

Starting out just how you'd expect....pitching duel.  

Funny how grazing a loose shirt is considered getting hit by a pitch.  Ah well, double play just cleared those off the board.  Ump needs to tell these grown men to tuck in their shirts so they don't get hurt by those inside fast balls.   <_<

And there goes the pitching duel.  Lasted almost 4 innings.  Don't know what's up with Kluber, but his velocity is down.  He left a few hanging over the middle and the Astros took advantage.  Hope CLE bats can wake up soon.

Good at bats from Gomes and Frankie.  Just a matter of time.  Gift to the Indians from Pressley.

Should be...agree with that.  Last two AL pennant winners meeting up in the playoffs....usually that means two really good seasoned teams.

Yeah, it should be. Are you disagreeing because of today’s result? 
Idk. I just looked at the final power rankings. Boston was 1 and the Astros 2. If we get that matchup next I might go as far to call it epic. Cleveland clocked in at #6. 

Idk. I just looked at the final power rankings. Boston was 1 and the Astros 2. If we get that matchup next I might go as far to call it epic. Cleveland clocked in at #6. 
Indians have 2 of the 5 best offensive players in the postseason and some excellent starting pitching. I’d say they are the third best team left and they can beat either of the top 2. 

Users who are viewing this thread