What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for 3 new owners for a Yellowstone Themed H2H Points Keeper League (Details inside!) (ESPN, FREE) (1 Viewer)

superman100679

Footballguy
Hey all, I'm looking for 6 Yellowstone fans for a new keeper league. The league is Yellowstone themed with the team names all characters from the Dutton ranch. Teams already have the team names assigned so you will have to let me know who you want. Getting a pic of your character would be greatly appreciated. Draft order will be randomized 1 hour before the draft.

It's a 10 team H2H points deep keeper league. All teams will keep all starters (21) plus 2 protected prospects for a total of 23 keepers but all bench players (6) must be dropped before the following seasons draft. 10 Start limit for SP's and 8 adds per matchup. The rest of the settings:

https://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/league/settings?leagueId=110275520

Draft is this coming Saturday, March 16th @ 3:30pm so it should go without saying that if you can't make the draft then don't worry about joining lol.

If you want in, please leave/message me your email address for an invite and let me know what team you would like. Also, please let me know how long you have been playing fantasy baseball. I am looking for active owners who select their keepers on time, attend the draft, set their lineups regularly, and respond to trade offers and emails. Thanks!

I'm sorry, but my plates full with leagues centered around The Flintstones, St. Elsewhere and Mannix.
If you don't mind my jumping on your thread, we do have one open spot in the St. Elsewhere league. You'd be taking over team Fiscus.
PM shuke for futher details.

I'm sorry, but my plates full with leagues centered around The Flintstones, St. Elsewhere and Mannix.
If you don't mind my jumping on your thread, we do have one open spot in the St. Elsewhere league. You'd be taking over team Fiscus.
PM shuke for futher details.
Sarcasm or not, I’m good

League is filled. Looks to be trolls only on this site anyways
I was being serious. What is the purpose of the Yellowstone tie in?
I'm guessing there is no purpose. I did something similar with division names when I was running an FFL way back in the previous millenium (for instance the Ratbert, Catbert and Dogbert divisions). We let people choose there own team names though.

I suppose superman100679 just really likes Yellowstone.

Users who are viewing this thread