What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shooting for Michael Thomas or AJ Green...WHIR (1 Viewer)

TX Steel

Footballguy
12 team 0.5 PPR redraft. Bonuses for 100+ yds rushing/receiving, 300+ yds passing, 50+ yd TDs.

Start QB, RB/RB, WR/WR, TE, FLEX/FLEX

My team:

Luck, Winston

Hunt, Ingram, Miller, White, Morris

KAllen, Golladay, Lockett, Gordon, Coutee, Stills, TTaylor

Gronk, Olsen

———————————————————

The Ajayi owner will need some RB help. His other RBs are Collins, Chubb, Sproles, Gallman, Barber.

He’s got Michael Thomas, AJ Green, as well as Watkins, DJax, Jordy, Godwin. His TEs are Engram and Swaim. 

I’d like to make a run for Thomas or Green...just not sure what to offer. Allen/Miller? Lockett/Ingram? I don’t want to deplete my RB corps, but I could part with one if it’s not giving up too much. 

Let me know what you think. Thanks, and please leave a link so I can return the favor!

You will have to depart with Hunt or Ingram. No way they do it for your other clowns. Personally I'd stick with what you have but maybe try Ingram straight up for Green.

I would just ask the question of the other owner instead of trying to guess.  If he comes back with Hunt you could counter with one of the lesser and a WR not named Allen or Golladay and see what he responds with. 

Users who are viewing this thread