What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Julio for Landry/Ingram? (1 Viewer)

Krilons Resa

Footballguy
Start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 Flex...14 Team ppr

Fitz, Stafford

Gordon, Ingram, Howard, A. Jones, Ito Smith

Evans, Landry, J. Brown, Sutton

Burton, Doyle

I'm trying to upgrade Landry for a stud.  Would u give up Landry & Ingram for Julio???

I tried offering Landry and Howard but he countered with Landry/Ingram.  Thx!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is tough because you are definitely getting the better player here. However, based on your team I'd say don't do it since Ingram is a stud compared to the rest of your RB's (Howard is good but inconsistent) and your WR's are fine, especially for a 2 WR league. If you have another plan to replace Ingram via another trade or something, go for it. My preference is always to have the better backs. Maybe counter and see if you can get a decent RB back.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/772030-whir-kupp-or-john-brown-non-ppr/#comment-21480909

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.  Yeah, it's definitely tough.  Howard and Jones are starting to come on now and Ingram's ROS schedule is BRUTAL for the most part.  I'm racking my brain and I have until midnight EST tonight to decide.

Users who are viewing this thread