What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Marlon Mack and Josh Gordon WHIR (1 Viewer)

ddiaz386

Footballguy
Redraft 12 team league 1 PPR 

Trade Mack and Gordon for Aaron Rodgers and Davante Adams?

Team is below:

Matt Ryan

Thielen

Josh Gordon

David Johnson

Fournette

Kelce

Doyle

Baldwin

Mack

Ito Smith

Dez

Sutton

Mike Davis

Its going to leave you pretty thin at RB, but it's such an auto-yes trade I'd say you have to do it.  What's your record?  Typically depth is less important as it gets later in the year, but given that Fournette is one of your top two I'd be a bit worrid about only having Smith and Davis left behind him. 

Its going to leave you pretty thin at RB, but it's such an auto-yes trade I'd say you have to do it.  What's your record?  Typically depth is less important as it gets later in the year, but given that Fournette is one of your top two I'd be a bit worrid about only having Smith and Davis left behind him. 
What about David Johnson, Kelce and Gordon for Elliot, Gronk and Juju. I am 7-2.

What about David Johnson, Kelce and Gordon for Elliot, Gronk and Juju. I am 7-2.
I would do that one.  Elliott > Johnson, Juju > Gordon (in my opinion, others may not agree), and although Kelce > Gronk he's still Gronk, if his back holds out he could be huge, and if he's not then you've still got Doyle.  

I would do that one.  Elliott > Johnson, Juju > Gordon (in my opinion, others may not agree), and although Kelce > Gronk he's still Gronk, if his back holds out he could be huge, and if he's not then you've still got Doyle.  
If I can swap out Johnson and give him Mack instead it's a big win for me :).

I don't know why you are including Rodgers in this deal.  You don't need him and it will just make your life more difficult trying to pick which QB to play each week.  I would look for changing out Rodgers with a different piece that can help you. 

I agree that there is no reason to trade for Rodgers and I would run away from trading Kelce for Gronk. 

Users who are viewing this thread