What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Grade my trade? (1 Viewer)

mm927

Footballguy
Just traded Sony Michel, Jordan Howard, Gronk for David Johnson and MVS in a 14 team PPR/1 Keeper. My team now is:

Fitzpatrick

Keenan, Diggs, MVS, Coutee

James White, DJ, Dion Lewis, Kerryon

Jack Doyle

I needed a WR to play this week (now MVS), but was interested in dealing a Pats RB in case Burkhead comes back to steal some work and interested in upside of DJ if Arizona gets on track. Thoughts?

That's an ok deal in my opinion. I'm not worried about Burkhead at all, but Johnson is likely a pretty big upgrade from Michel anyway. I'm very high on MVS, and while I think Gronk could still easily be a top-3 TE down the stretch, its worrisome that he's been so quiet to date.

I'd give you a B- here. 

That's an ok deal in my opinion. I'm not worried about Burkhead at all, but Johnson is likely a pretty big upgrade from Michel anyway. I'm very high on MVS, and while I think Gronk could still easily be a top-3 TE down the stretch, its worrisome that he's been so quiet to date.

I'd give you a B- here. 
Many thanks! News just broke that Gronk is being held out for Sunday so it's looking better. I'm working to get into the layoffs right now and hopeful even an extra week of Johnson over Michel will help propel me.

Users who are viewing this thread