What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 Team Defense (1 Viewer)

topman

Footballguy
Getting ready for week 15 already have bye week 14.

There are 2 defenses available on waivers that are better than my current defense (Chargers vs Chiefs) available for week 15 but our waivers end today. There is Buffalo at home against Detroit and Seattle at San Francisco.  We get negative .5pt for each point scored against our defense and standard points for turnovers, sacks, and TDs. I believe Buffalo will give up less points but at the same time I think Seattle has a better chance of scoring a touchdown. I think both are good options but I am leaning toward Buffalo at home instead of Seattle on the road. Please let me know your opinion.

Getting ready for week 15 already have bye week 14.

There are 2 defenses available on waivers that are better than my current defense (Chargers vs Chiefs) available for week 15 but our waivers end today. There is Buffalo at home against Detroit and Seattle at San Francisco.  We get negative .5pt for each point scored against our defense and standard points for turnovers, sacks, and TDs. I believe Buffalo will give up less points but at the same time I think Seattle has a better chance of scoring a touchdown. I think both are good options but I am leaning toward Buffalo at home instead of Seattle on the road. Please let me know your opinion.
I don't think you can ever plan or expect a defensive TD and should choose based on sack/turnover potential and being able to keep the score down. 

Users who are viewing this thread