Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
slaxer

Keeper Advice

Question

Standard league, non-PPR, 12 teams, straight draft, #5 draft pick based on last year's performance. 1QB/2RB/3WRorTE/K/D

Each year we keep 4 players and then have 12 rounds to fill out our rosters.  No limit on how long you can keep players.

Here is my question - Need to keep 4 of 5:

Mahommes, Melvin Gordon, Leonard Fournette, Keenan Allen, and JuJu

Two givens are Gordon and JuJu.  I hate to keep a QB but it's Mahommes.  I have been offered OBJ for Mahommes in a trade. I have also been trying to package Allen and Fournette for another WR1. (Hill, Thomas, Hopkins)

What would you do?

4 answers to this question

Keep Mahomes, Gordon, Allen, and Juju. Fournette is someone you can probably get in the 2nd rd or #5 if you really wanted him. His injuries and lack of commitment would raise a red flag if I was thinking of drafting him. Best of luck 

I agree.  I would let Fournette go back in the draft.  He is a headache to own with all his injuries and I wouldn't be disappointed if someone else took over that headache. 

On 2/11/2019 at 6:27 AM, Hawksnest29 said:

Keep Mahomes, Gordon, Allen, and Juju. Fournette is someone you can probably get in the 2nd rd or #5 if you really wanted him. His injuries and lack of commitment would raise a red flag if I was thinking of drafting him. Best of luck 

This