What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Calling all FBGs! - Chance's Circle of Spirit Diamond Hoop Earrings Raffle! (now with bagpipe music) (1 Viewer)

bigbottom

Footballguy
As many of you know, as part of our Chance for Hope Charity Extravaganza each year, we have an amazing raffle.  The raffle allows our supporters who live outside of Texas, or who are otherwise unable to attend, to play an important part in helping make the event a success.  Last year, FBGs was huge in helping us sell out our raffle, and I'm hoping that you all will support us once again this year.  Set forth below are the details regarding the raffle and the amazing raffle prize (see picture by clicking the link below):

Chance for Hope Foundation is excited to invite you to participate in our Chance's Circle of Spirit Diamond Hoop Earrings Raffle! All proceeds will fund our Chance for Hope programs providing support to children with cancer and their families, as well as our pediatric cancer research initiatives.

The raffle prize is an absolutely stunning pair of diamond hoop earrings, valued at over $4,500! Custom-designed and generously donated by our wonderful friends at ACORI Diamonds & Design, these gorgeous earrings feature brilliant cut diamonds totaling 2 1/3 carats set in 14 karat white gold. A $100 contribution will secure you a raffle ticket, and a maximum of 200 raffle tickets will be sold. That means your odds of winning are spectacular if you buy a ticket, and even better if you buy two!  

The raffle drawing will be held at our annual charity event, A Night at the Roxbury, on April 5, 2019, but you do not have to be present to win.  Up to 150 tickets will be available for purchase in advance of the event on April 5th, so don't delay and get your tickets now!

Link to purchase raffle tickets:  https://chanceforhopefoundation.rallyup.com/roxbury

For those of you who would like to learn more about the Chance for Hope Foundation and the services we provide, please feel free to visit our website, or you can like us on Facebook.  Additionally, this video provides some background on our story and why we established the Chance for Hope Foundation.  Many thanks for your continued support and encouragement!

Last edited by a moderator:
In for one as always.  Each year I’ve said I’d donate the prize back if I won, but this time I might give them to my Mom.  She’d love them and could use a pick-me-up. :)  

Good luck, FBGs!

In for one as always.  Each year I’ve said I’d donate the prize back if I won, but this time I might give them to my Mom.  She’d love them and could use a pick-me-up. :)  

Good luck, FBGs!
If I win, I'll give them to Krista.  Her Mom would be very confused.  (I don't have pierced ears.)

Greetings FBGs!  We had a great launch day for our Chance for Hope Raffle, selling 50 of the available 150 presale tickets (another 50 are reserved for attendees at our A Night at the Roxbury charity event on April 5).  But as history has shown, raffle ticket sales spike on day one and then trickle in thereafter.  To ensure that we are able to sell out our raffle, I will be bumping this thread periodically in hopes that new interested participants will stumble across it.

These earrings are absolutely gorgeous, and at $4,500 in value, we're talking about the real deal.  Thank you for your interest and for your continued support! 

As many of you know, as part of our Chance for Hope Charity Extravaganza each year, we have an amazing raffle.  The raffle allows our supporters who live outside of Texas, or who are otherwise unable to attend, to play an important part in helping make the event a success.  Last year, FBGs was huge in helping us sell out our raffle, and I'm hoping that you all will support us once again this year.  Set forth below are the details regarding the raffle and the amazing raffle prize (see picture by clicking the link below):

Chance for Hope Foundation is excited to invite you to participate in our Chance's Circle of Spirit Diamond Hoop Earrings Raffle! All proceeds will fund our Chance for Hope programs providing support to children with cancer and their families, as well as our pediatric cancer research initiatives.

The raffle prize is an absolutely stunning pair of diamond hoop earrings, valued at over $4,500! Custom-designed and generously donated by our wonderful friends at ACORI Diamonds & Design, these gorgeous earrings feature brilliant cut diamonds totaling 2 1/3 carats set in 14 karat white gold. A $100 contribution will secure you a raffle ticket, and a maximum of 200 raffle tickets will be sold. That means your odds of winning are spectacular if you buy a ticket, and even better if you buy two!  

The raffle drawing will be held at our annual charity event, A Night at the Roxbury, on April 5, 2019, but you do not have to be present to win.  Up to 150 tickets will be available for purchase in advance of the event on April 5th, so don't delay and get your tickets now!

Link to purchase raffle tickets:  https://chanceforhopefoundation.rallyup.com/roxbury

For those of you who would like to learn more about the Chance for Hope Foundation and the services we provide, please feel free to visit our website, or you can like us on Facebook.  Additionally, this video provides some background on our story and why we established the Chance for Hope Foundation.  Many thanks for your continued support and encouragement!
IN good buddy. Literally had tears in my eyes last week reading on your website and seeing what you and your wife have done in Chance’s memory and honor.  Massive respect. 

Mrs. Rannous said:
Sometimes, when I listen to bagpipe music (and i do), I think of Chance.
Thank you so much. That is so very nice of you to say. 

Just in case you haven’t seen the full link before, this was the highlight video of Chance’s band concert in March 2012 (you might be one of the few people here who actually enjoys the music). On the first song, he is the second in line behind the tall kid.  This was three months before he was diagnosed. 

https://youtu.be/op_6CfD5Kgs

I think they’d look really good on you. And thanks!!!
While I know I'm hot as hell and that these would make me even hotter, biggie, I'd like to donate them back should I win. Beauty should be spread around and not concentrated solely on me.

While I know I'm hot as hell and that these would make me even hotter, biggie, I'd like to donate them back should I win. Beauty should be spread around and not concentrated solely on me.
That is extremely nice of you. Many thanks. (But have you considered keeping them for your nipple piercings?)

That is extremely nice of you. Many thanks. (But have you considered keeping them for your nipple piercings?)
I did. I have the Hope Diamond hanging off of one and balance would be nice (it's hell on my spine to be leaning all the time), but I'm looking at the bigger picture here.

Mrs. Rannous said:
Trust me, she needs more jewelry.  Just like I do.  I also need another jewelry box.

Bump.
Would you notice if your S. O. gave you the same set of earrings TWICE? Mrs. SLB didn't.  She has more rings than a church on Easter Sunday. 

Uruk-Hai said:
I did. I have the Hope Diamond hanging off of one and balance would be nice (it's hell on my spine to be leaning all the time), but I'm looking at the bigger picture here.
That is one picture I don't need to see.

In - This thread is a week old and this is the first I'm seeing it, gotta think I'm not the only one, any chance a mod can pin this?

I'll also take the earrings if @St. Louis Bob wins; send him the empty box, me the earrings, and he can just repackage another pair he already bought in the box so his wife thinks she got another set. Win/win. 

Feel like I used all my raffle luck up recently though - we won a raffle for a Micro D scooter at some church fair my wife went to a few weeks back. My favorite part about my wife's win - the tickets cost her $100, the scooter retails for $79.

In - This thread is a week old and this is the first I'm seeing it, gotta think I'm not the only one, any chance a mod can pin this?

I'll also take the earrings if @St. Louis Bob wins; send him the empty box, me the earrings, and he can just repackage another pair he already bought in the box so his wife thinks she got another set. Win/win. 

Feel like I used all my raffle luck up recently though - we won a raffle for a Micro D scooter at some church fair my wife went to a few weeks back. My favorite part about my wife's win - the tickets cost her $100, the scooter retails for $79.
LOL.  I guarantee if you win this one, you'll come out way ahead!  Thanks for the purchase and the bump!

Users who are viewing this thread