What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hot Ones (1 Viewer)

Hot Ones Guests Impressed by Sean Evans' Questions (Seasons 1-4)

More Hot Ones Guests Impressed by Sean Evans' Questions (Seasons 5-8)

The above videos are for those that may want to catch up a bit. One thing I noticed is that in the early seasons, there were many episodes but many "minor" people. Later seasons there have been fewer episodes but some huge names.

Who is on your wish list of future interviews?

Conan O'Brien

Anthony Scaramucci

Barack Obama (whale)

Robert Downey Jr.

Keanu Reeves (whale... the Internet would go nuts)

Brie Larson

Oprah Winfrey (whale)

Taylor Swift (whale)

Emma Watson (where has she been?)

Eminem

Hot Ones Guests Impressed by Sean Evans' Questions (Seasons 1-4)

More Hot Ones Guests Impressed by Sean Evans' Questions (Seasons 5-8)

The above videos are for those that may want to catch up a bit. One thing I noticed is that in the early seasons, there were many episodes but many "minor" people. Later seasons there have been fewer episodes but some huge names.

Who is on your wish list of future interviews?

Conan O'Brien

Anthony Scaramucci

Barack Obama (whale)

Robert Downey Jr.

Keanu Reeves (whale... the Internet would go nuts)

Brie Larson

Oprah Winfrey (whale)

Taylor Swift (whale)

Emma Watson (where has she been?)

Eminem
Eminem would be epic.   This seems like a perfect match for Keanu.   I'd like to see Tarrantino b/c like Ramsey, he's a lunatic that's just constantly spewing out words which is perfect when your mouth is on fire and you're just losing it.

technicaldifficulties said:
I wasn't sure what to expect, but it wasn't that. He was very down-to-earth 
But a half hour's worth? I usually watch these ASAP but normally they're 20 minutes of people I'm some-what interested in viewing. 30 minutes of Shai is not what I was looking forward to.

That was the first episode where Evans looked clearly over-matched.   He was reluctant to put on the additional sauce with the later wings.

I watched the episode with Maisie Williams last night, and she is just adorable. not 'hot' in traditional ways, but her personality is dope. she seems like she would be a great hang.

I noticed today the Wikipedia for this show lists all the contestants, whether they tapped out or succeeded (and how far they got), and has some notes (including, for Bobby Lee, "Defecates in his pants midway through apologizing for yelling at people on set")  It also lists the different hot sauces they've used for each season.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Ones

Wife bought me an 8 pack from their site. I think it’s the season 6 sauce lineup.  Anyway, Da Bomb truly is horrible. 

Ive done a hot wing challenge before and I started hiccuping almost immediately, and that happened when I got to the hottest sauces here too. I’m surprised we don’t see that happen on the show. 

Season 11 just kicked off yesterday with the very lovely Margot Robbie.  You could tell from jump street that she was in waaaaaay over her head with a very low spice tolerance but she was a trooper.  

I saw an ad on television last night - they're making this into a game show.  Happy for the host guy that he's getting the recognition he deserves and hopefully a big fat contract, but there's no doubt its going to suck as a game show and I doubt I'll ever watch it.

Season 11 just kicked off yesterday with the very lovely Margot Robbie.  You could tell from jump street that she was in waaaaaay over her head with a very low spice tolerance but she was a trooper.  
I fast forwarded to the end to see if she survived only to see her get big timed by one of her co-stars - lol

I noticed today the Wikipedia for this show lists all the contestants, whether they tapped out or succeeded (and how far they got), and has some notes (including, for Bobby Lee, "Defecates in his pants midway through apologizing for yelling at people on set")  It also lists the different hot sauces they've used for each season.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Ones
I'm not sure I understand how you can tell whether they tapped or won.

I saw an ad on television last night - they're making this into a game show.  Happy for the host guy that he's getting the recognition he deserves and hopefully a big fat contract, but there's no doubt its going to suck as a game show and I doubt I'll ever watch it.
Fonz, meet shark

It's looking like this once little popular indy youtube show has as officially "jumped the shark". I'm also happy for the host as I think he's a talented interviewer, but to think the appearance of Robbie coinciding with the release of her new movie screams media blitz. Also making the show into a game show doesn't help at all. At this point it will be interesting to see who feigns no knowledge or surprise over Da Bomb. 

but to think the appearance of Robbie coinciding with the release of her new movie screams media blitz.
that’s been the trend the last 7 seasons. Hot Ones is clearly party of the blitz. They do Fallon with a cross-over, as well. 

On season 9, when I had a sauce on there, I was able to guess Jonas Brothers would be the 1st guest based on their album release/tour.

some celebs go on there for fun, most do it to promote something. 

it is what it is. 

Also making the show into a game show doesn't help at all. At this point it will be interesting to see who feigns no knowledge or surprise over Da Bomb. 
I think it could be fun. People burning themselves with stupid hot things is always entertaining. 

Users who are viewing this thread