Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
ZenoRazon

Witness history being made.....

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Thanks for the thread. We all could have read Taboo or listened to our fathers or used "common sense" to draw conclusions as radical as you have. The problem is this:

  1. You have no idea how history will turn out
  2. You have no idea how to quantify social pressures or even address them
  3. You have no idea how to handle outliers from racial averages
  4. You have no idea how to use nuance and anything other than observation of artificial constructs and rules for drawing conclusions

It's really something more suited for fifth-grade discussion than serious discussion the way you go about it, but you'd have no idea about that. It was said not more than decades ago that whites and those of European descent would not play basketball at the level of blacks or those of West African descent, and yet it happens routinely these days. It took the social barriers to fall, like barriers to entry and participation, notably the European adoption of basketball as a primary sport in addition to soccer.

You can't tell that the lack of representation of blacks in baseball and hockey is anything but social barriers to entry when baseball was once very multiracial and integrated and proof of the similarity of the races regarding baseball's skill set.   

Actually all that is a load of bunk. 

There have been about a dozen sub 10.00 sprinters out of Nigeria, the fastest NCAA kid right now Divine Oduduru at Texas Tech is Nigerian. He just ran a 19.76 200m, a new Nigerian record.

Where are the Asia sprinters, the Middle Eastern sprinters, white Europe has had a couple, but nothing compared to a Jamaica.

Social barriers and all that mean nothing, absolutely nothing when it comes to this.

Fastest Frenchman...black

Fastest Canadian...black

Fastest Brit...black

Fastest American...black

Everywhere we find black sprinters they will dominate.  This is a fact.

 

Edited by ZenoRazon
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Why people try to battle the obvious is a mystery to me, just watch a football game a track meet and there it is.

Big and fast is a black thing and it couldn't be more obvious.  There are no white Bo Jackson's, Herschel Walkers, Marcus Dupree's, Curtis Dickies, O.J.Simpson's, Eric Dickerson;s, Ollie Matson, guys well over 200 pounds who can fly. 

Then there's that tall and fast like Usain Bolt, Randy Moss, Steve Williams, Reggie Jones, Calvin Johnson, Francis Obikwelu, Carl Lewis,. all 6-3 and taller with serious jets.

Check this cat out, white people don't look like that, come on lets get real here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHkvb2v8sn0

That was ran in 1966, at that time it was considered to be the greatest track and field mark ever. And, he also held the 400m WR. Look at that built, dude was a born sprinter.

Then there was Wilma Rudolph, who had polio as a kid, the youngest of 20 siblings.

Look at her physique compared to the other ladies, yep, gazzell like, this ain't....social boundaries and all that other silliness, this is about a race of people with a physique more apt to running fast, it really is just that simple.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLmn7MsDhHU

 

She ran at Tennessee State one of those HBCU schools, that college team was so revered in the 4x1relay, that's the team that ran for the USA in those 60 Olympics. A first and a last, yep....won the gold.

 

 

 

Edited by ZenoRazon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TheIronSheik said:

What's the fastest an Arab has ever run the 100m?  

17.84s  But in all fairness, it was in the sand.

  • Like 2
  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a new band. It's called the ZenoRazon's Yawn :yawn:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, rockaction said:

I have a new band. It's called the ZenoRazon's Yawn :yawn:

I can see it now.

rockaction at a party.....ah, isn;t the music a little loud, you do have neighbors ya know.

Party animal...F the neighbors.

rockaction with a joint passed his way....oh no no I might get addicted.

cute thing....hey cutey, ya wanna take a walk?

rockaction....oh no no no, that's nasty.

Dude, you come off as an uptight bore, ok?

 

Edited by ZenoRazon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Italy's Pietro Mennea did hold the 200m world record for about 5 years at 19.72

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, ZenoRazon said:

Dude, you come off as an uptight bore, ok?

Yeah, I'm sure everybody that's been on this board for years would call me uptight  :lmao:

I'm not even going to bother telling you how you come off because you're clearly incapable of self-reflection. 

Edited by rockaction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leroy Hoard said:

Instead of using the word "guy", the shark move would havevbeen to use the word "chief".

Don't tap the glass, chief

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Short Corner said:

Don't tap the glass, chief

I think Zeno just flung his own dung, ok pal. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rockaction said:

I think Zeno just flung his own dung, ok pal. 

Naw, he's been doing it for five months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Short Corner said:

Naw, he's been doing it for five months.

That's a lot of flung dung.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Short Corner said:

Naw, he's been doing it for five months.

About that. The great ZenoRazon has just started his thirtieth track thread. "What's the big deal?" he asks about constantly starting track threads about track athletes that are faster than football players, the racial implications thereof, his own Herculean feats, his common sense old-school virtue. What could be the harm in sharing? Other boards love him, why don't we?

Edited by rockaction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Penguin said:

Italy's Pietro Mennea did hold the 200m world record for about 5 years at 19.72

He was great, and why he never broke 10.00...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rockaction said:

About that. The great ZenoRazon has just started his thirtieth track thread. "What's the big deal?" he asks about constantly starting track threads about track athletes that are faster than football players, the racial implications thereof, his own Herculean feats, his common sense old-school virtue? What could be the harm in sharing? Other boards love him, why don't we?

What I never get is why enter threads not for you, I never do that. And, couldn't care less what others want to talk about other than....farting...ha~~~

I;m into music, track, football, so I talk about them, wow....big deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, northern exposure said:

The FFA- Come for the track talk, Stay for the ZenoRazon vs rockaction slap fight!

I knew something was funky with the guy, I've been doing this messageboard gig since home computers became available.  Posted on TONS of this type of joints, love to talk music, track and football. I even moderated a sprint forum SUB10 now defunct.  And here this guy is telling me how I need to do this and do that, when in reality I had more experience than he does.

The guy is WAY too serious about this stuff.  Just share some thoughts, relax  and chill.  I couldn't care less what others do here, why whould I care unless it involved me.

Edited by ZenoRazon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The cold realities of the situation.

The GREAT sprinters run 100m in under 9.90 seconds.

Will give Bullet Bob Hayes a shout out because he ran long before all the advantages these guys have today. His 10.06 on a shoddy DIRT track in Tokyo way back in 1964, yep,  he belongs in any GREAT 100m talk.

Anyway.

All those cats at sub 9.90 have those western African roots.  There are no exceptions.  Hell, here it is 2019 and we FINALLY see a sub10,00 (WINDY) from a white American. The first legal (Hayes did run a 9.91 windy in 64) sub10..00 was Jimmy Hines at the 68 Olympics, yep,...black.  Since then TONS of black sprinters have ran a sub10.00. Yet....0....white Americans until Matthew Boling and I do think he will go faster BUT that 200m will be his best event once in the sprint rich SEC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FFS if you want to talk track then talk #####$$ track. Stop with the race baiting.

This kid's race is entirely irrelevant to the accomplishment. It does not make it more or less significant.

Putting it out there in the OP was a ##$# move.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zeno, let me know if you want me to get the kid’s autograph for you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Chaka said:

FFS if you want to talk track then talk #####$$ track. Stop with the race baiting.

This kid's race is entirely irrelevant to the accomplishment. It does not make it more or less significant.

Putting it out there in the OP was a ##$# move.

Chaka this from Wikipedia.

Christophe Lemaitre

Christophe Lemaitre[1] (French pronunciation: [kʁistɔf ləmɛtʁ]; born 11 June 1990) is a French sprinter who specialises in the 100 and 200 metres. He became the first white male athlete to break the 10-second barrier in an officially timed 100 m event in 2010 and remained the only one to achieve the feat until joined by Ramil Guliyev. Lemaitre has run a sub-10 second 100 m on seven occasions: three times in 2010 and four times in 2011. He won a bronze medal in the 4 × 100 m relay at the 2012 London Olympic Games and in the 200 metres at the 2016 Rio Olympics.

So why do we need to know anything about his race, well?

 

Edited by ZenoRazon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bigbottom said:

Zeno, let me know if you want me to get the kid’s autograph for you!

Thanks but never was into that sort of thing, more in awe than some worship thing with athletes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ZenoRazon said:

I knew something was funky with the guy, I've been doing this messageboard gig since home computers became available.  Posted on TONS of this type of joints, love to talk music, track and football. I even moderated a sprint forum SUB10 now defunct.  And here this guy is telling me how I need to do this and do that, when in reality I had more experience than he does.

The guy is WAY too serious about this stuff.  Just share some thoughts, relax  and chill.  I couldn't care less what others do here, why whould I care unless it involved me.

You're the only person on this board I've ever thought was a complete moron who just can't get away from himself. Probably the only person I haven't liked in some form or another. You're a clod. :lmao:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Chaka said:

 

This kid's race is entirely irrelevant to the accomplishment.

Wait, I thought the kid winning the race was the accomplishment???  I'm so confused. :unsure:

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rockaction said:

You're the only person on this board I've ever thought was a complete moron who just can't get away from himself. Probably the only person I haven't liked in some form or another. You're a clod. :lmao:

I think I can hang with anyone here in the smarts department, I know for a fact I can school everyone talking track.

You got problems guy, so how about you put me on ignore, I'd appreciate that, ok?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scott Tenorman said:

Wait, I thought the kid winning the race was the accomplishment???  I'm so confused. :unsure:

 

 

Why do we talk about Jackie Robinson, ya kow books, a movie.  He was just another baseball player, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ZenoRazon said:

Why do we talk about Jackie Robinson, ya kow books, a movie.  He was just another baseball player, right?

Jackie Robinson's genetic ability wasn't being questioned, it was over social pressure and segregation that wouldn't allow him to play.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ZenoRazon said:

I got a better idea I'll put you on ignore.

:clap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every time I look at the bottom of the screen, I see ZenoRazon and I know a host of stupid rambling about track and field and race or old school common sense virtue is coming, along with it, judgments of every variety and telling everybody else they have a problem.

Hey! I started a track thread for you. Feel free to use it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rockaction said:

Jackie Robinson's genetic ability wasn't being questioned, it was over social pressure and segregation that wouldn't allow him to play.

 

Dude, well no.....S.

Is this cat for real.

Dude, the negro leagues remember?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ZenoRazon said:

Dude, well no.....S.

Is this cat for real.

Dude, the negro leagues remember?

So do you not know what bad analogy means? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Comparing white and black sprinters' genetic capabilities has nothing to do with the social integration of Jackie Robinson into the Major Leagues.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rockaction said:

Every time I look at the bottom of the screen, I see ZenoRazon and I know a host of stupid rambling about track and field and race or old school common sense virtue is coming, along with it, judgments of every variety and telling everybody else they have a problem.

Hey! I started a track thread for you. Feel free to use it. 

mom.....what's the mattle little rockaction why the tears

rockaction....Zeno won't play the game right.

mom....how's that?

rockaction...he actually wants to play it his way.

mom....so?

rockaction....it MUST be played my way, boohoo wahwahwah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, ZenoRazon said:

mom.....what's the mattle little rockaction why the tears

rockaction....Zeno won't play the game right.

mom....how's that?

rockaction...he actually wants to play it his way.

mom....so?

rockaction....it MUST be played my way, boohoo wahwahwah.

Wedge. The simplest of tools.

Edited by rockaction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Comparing white and black sprinters' genetic capabilities has nothing to do with the social integration of Jackie Robinson into the Major Leagues.

Work with me here amigo.

Jackie Robinson gets talked about because he was the FIRST black in MLB.

what will Matthew Boling be known for, yep...FIRST white to ever run a sub10.00

See how it works?

Edited by ZenoRazon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Wedge. The simplest of tools. 

 

translation

The nerve of this ZenoRazon, why can't he figure out he needs to do things my way, what is his problem?  Talk about MY interests,  sheesh!

Edited by ZenoRazon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ZenoRazon said:

Work with me here amigo.

Jackie Robinson gets talked about because he was the FIRST black in MLB.

what will Matthew Boling be know for, yep...FIRST white to ever run a sub10.00

See how it works?

Dude, I'm not wasting any more time on you other than to let you know I think you're a full-on old man stupid-assed dip#### that I would rather avoid and would rather not see around these parts. I'll get in iFights but I almost always like or have respect for the other person and deep down want to come to some sort of concordant agreement, but you...

You're a history in rust. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ZenoRazon said:

You ever see me enter any thread to complain about the topic? I simply pass by things that don't interest me.

pants on fire

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ZenoRazon said:

translation

The nerve of this ZenoRazon, why can't he figure out he needs to do things my way, what is his problem?  Talk about MY interests,  sheesh!

No, dude. My interests are football, baseball, music, anything that strikes my fancy.

You, on the other hand, have taken out the exact same ####### thread about thirty times here and thirty times in the Shark Pool. It's either track or early American music. Every time I read one of those or these threads, people are completely exasperated with your behavior. I tried to help you for four months but you're too ####### stupid to see that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can have the last word all you want. I want nothing to do with you any longer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ZenoRazon said:

what will Matthew Boling be known for, yep...FIRST white to ever run a sub10.00

Don’t you mean “FIRST white American to ever run a sub10.00”?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rockaction said:

Dude, I'm not wasting any more time on you other than to let you know I think you're a full-on old man stupid-assed dip#### that I would rather avoid and would rather not see around these parts. I'll get in iFights but I almost always like or have respect for the other person and deep down want to come to some sort of concordant agreement, but you...

You're a history in rust. 

Then there is you....

A guy who never really picked up on what these forums are really all about, which is relax, chill and share some thoughts. It 's not....worry about threads, grammer, all uptight over well anything.  All I ever saw from you was a worried  poster who had no clue how to just be cool, be smooth, relax and have some cheap yucks.

Good riddance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.