What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I’m a drunk on a bar stool: Ask me anything (1 Viewer)

Your ex-wife that became a swinger?  Is my notebook wrong?
Yeah she did that for a while but I think she’s gone legit for the last six or seven years.   Anyhow, she’s been doing well. She followed me to beautiful Lexington and now rents the same house I rented before my Chinesed wife and I bought the new Big House. 

That’s the one. Johnnycakes is back here at the bar for lunch. Anyone who comes in and identifies himself to me as a fellow FBG can eat/drink on my tab while I’m here. 

As for everyone else....  ask away!!
How long would it take you to walk to Lexington Common?

Used to be a Chili's :hifive:  

Glad to hear things are going well JC  :thumbup:
No , no , no. The building that houses chili’s, next to Barnes and noble was just taken down and will eventually become a Yard House. BWW is behind chili’s . 

Drive by there almost every night on way home 

fascinating.  

I guess I should have asked a better question.  
I’ll try to embellish the answer a little. First, I work in Waltham.  Lexington is right next door. Secondly, I was looking for a good school system for my kids. I had a boy with special needs who needed to be placed out of district and that costs money. Lexington has deep pockets when it comes to special ed. My girls are now in their junior & sophomore years in LHS and are thriving there. 

Do you shop at Wilson Farms? Wife has me swing by there on way home from time to time
Of course we go to Wilson Farm. I think we buy all of our produce there. My wife has been known to splurge on their $29.99/lb prime strip steaks. I know it’s way overpriced compared to Costco. 

That’s the one. Johnnycakes is back here at the bar for lunch. Anyone who comes in and identifies himself to me as a fellow FBG can eat/drink on my tab while I’m here. 

As for everyone else....  ask away!!
food wise - what are the top 3 things you love to order here.  Add your beers if you want, but mainly asking about the food.  

Don't have to restrict yourself to only 3.  

food wise - what are the top 3 things you love to order here.  Add your beers if you want, but mainly asking about the food.  

Don't have to restrict yourself to only 3.  
There's a lot on the menu I haven't tried, but from what I have tried, I especially like the Chicken Caesar Salad and the All American cheeseburger.  A few weeks ago I had the Pepper Jack Steak wrap and it was pretty good.  

One of the reasons I go there, besides convenience to home, is their selection of beer.  I like Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale and they have it on tap at BWW.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Why'd you move to Lexington?  Do you like horse country?
First, as @HellToupee has alluded, beautiful people live in Lexington. I am among the beautiful people. Secondly..  I work in Waltham, which is right next door. Finally...  the school system in Lexington rocks. Deep pockets for my son who needed an out-of-district placement to the tune of $110-120k per year. 

If you consumed 7 Snickers bars, 22 marshmallows, 3/4 tablespoon of goat milk, 5.2 oz of smoked hickory ham, and a whole jar of moonshine cherries, how explosive would the diarrhea be on a scale of 1 to this?

How often do you hit the Burlington Mall?
Only a couple of times a year. That reminds me...  one of those times is to bring my daughters for eye exams at Burlington Optometric Associates. They operate out of LensCrafters. The optometrist has emailed me recently about scheduling an appointment...  that’s something I need to get scheduled over the weekend. 

Users who are viewing this thread