What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

32 Team $48 IDP Dynasty Startup (1 Viewer)

gsmayle

Footballguy
Starting up a 32 team IDP dynasty league. $48 per team through Leaguesafe, 2 conferences with separate player pools for each conference. Startup will be auction format. Everything fairly standard, salary cap, 15 player DTS, 2 extensions per year, franchise tag, RFAs, etc. Please check out the league site, rules, scoring, etc. and let me know if you're interested!

http://www53.myfantasyleague.com/2019/home/19361#0

I'd be interested. 

Love an auction(especially a deep one) but can you flesh out a little bit how you see the auction going? Unfortunately I've just had some bad experiences with an auction board with 100+ players which imo is less than ideal because the auction is the most fun part of the league. 

I like the concept. It checks most of the boxes for me. I always check scoring for IDP and you’ve adjusted decently. I’m definitely interested but that’s a lot of people. Hope you have a large base to start with. 

I'm in if you're still looking. I'm a highly experienced dynasty fanatic with my head in the game year-round. Salary/Contract & IDP are two of the most important things I look for in a league, so this seems like a great fit. FWIW, I have the $48 readily available in my LeagueSafe account as well, so am good to go.

Sorry guys, I thought I had subscribed to get reply notifications but I wasn't getting them! Will be responding to each of you shortly

Everyone should be responded to, as well as PMs that I received. Fixed the notifications, sorry about that again! Still have openings, let me know if you're interested...almost to the point where there are enough owners to start taking leaguesafe payments and assigning franchises.

I'm in on this, especially if we can actually start the auction for one of the conferences in..... early July?

BoltBacker said:
I'm in on this, especially if we can actually start the auction for one of the conferences in..... early July?
That's probably the latest I'd hope to get going, definitely want to leave plenty of time. Late June would be ideal

Am interested , just would like to the know starting positions ,and lg details let me know asap thanks for ure time brother....serious player here.

Am interested , just would like to the know starting positions ,and lg details let me know asap thanks for ure time brother....serious player here.

gsmayle said:
Sounds good! Check out the link in the first post and let me know if you're interested
Ok, i checked out the site brother am inn...just send me the link for the fee so we can proceed.thanks for the opportunity...let me know asap...

About 10 - would like to get to 12 or so before accepting payments and assigning franchises, just to be sure it gets off the ground. Almost there!

I think since the league is split into two separate 16 team conferences if we can get the first 16 signed up we can start the auction for the first conference, or am I misunderstanding that gsmayle?

Very interested. Experienced Devy league owner looking to expand. Great to see IDP . 

Jay.bircher@yahoo.com

bucknut! said:
I can pay today via leaguesafe. 
These are the types of players we need! Where does bucknut! put us at in terms of the first 16 teams?

It almost makes me feel bad that I'm going to take his money. Almost.

Sorry guys - a few people that had signed on backed out, and I'm just not getting enough interest to fire it up this year

Users who are viewing this thread