What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rank ‘Em! (1 Viewer)

Williams > Martin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chase >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mr. "#### Face" Saturday Night. 

Geez, I had no clue that people were so down on Billy Crystal.  Can we at least acknowledge that he’s the best Academy Awards host?

Geez, I had no clue that people were so down on Billy Crystal.  Can we at least acknowledge that he’s the best Academy Awards host?
Maybe if you lined him against a bunch of dad joke tellers, he'd be higher. The other 3 are far better comics IMO.

Would like some clarification on what we are ranking - their comedic chops, acting, standup - need some more details before I’d rank them.

Would like some clarification on what we are ranking - their comedic chops, acting, standup - need some more details before I’d rank them.
I like what -OZ- did above with ranking the four men in their stand-up/comedy routine and then ranking them in a movies category because it’s really two different skills with two different ranking outcomes.

Users who are viewing this thread