What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

K. Hunt for P. Lindsay in non PPR dynasty? (1 Viewer)

Shrek

Having a great season
I own Hunt, but the Nick Chubb owner is interested in him, and is offering P. Lindsay in return. What do you think, non-PPR format? I think short term I benefit, but long term, who would you prefer? 

IMO, I think Hunt is always going to have off-the-field concerns.  I often try to stay away from those guys or trade them and let them be someone else's headache.  I'm not big on Lindsay either, but if I had a chance to move on from Hunt, I probably would. 

Some will say Hunt is the better value, but I like having peace of mind not having to deal with the headaches.  With all that said, Lindsay's wrist may be an entirely other headache.

Do you need someone for the first half of the season?  I think Lindsay is far superior talent to Freeman but that doesn't mean the coaches will use him that way.  

This boils down to whether or not you think Lindsay will get similar touches to last year or not.  I think Hunt will be unplayable this year (as long as Chubb is healthy).  Too many things can happen to speculate on him for 2020.

Users who are viewing this thread