What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keepers and Shopping my extras (1 Viewer)

kylechoffman

Footballguy
12 team keeper league where we must keep 2 players each year.  I draft 10th of 12.  You may keep players for as long as you want but they cost you a round lower each year.  .5 ppr and we start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, TE).

I have three very good options for keepers:

• E Elliott in round 15 
  • T Hill in round 14
  • A Freeman in round 16
All three were acquired through free agency (dont ask how but two of our owners drop suspended or injured players without any thought to keeper value resetting).

I kept Elliott and Hill last year and with the recent news of no suspension, I am looking at shopping Freeman.   I would have to ship freeman and a pick of mine for an upgraded pick from the other team.  Freeman is going around mid-3rd currently.  What round do you think is reasonable to ask for?  

The hard part to sell to yourself is that you have to just throw him back if you can't make a deal, so I guess to turn it back to you, what's the lowest you're willing to live with?  I think if you could get an additional 6th-round pick for a bottom-round pick, from a team hard up for RB, that would be nice value.

Publicize to the league that Freeman is available for a pick upgrade and take the best offer.  No reason not to take any improvement since you lose him for nothing. 

Users who are viewing this thread