What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR LEAGUE TRADING NON-KEEPERS (KEENAN AND EKELER) FOR KEEPERS (TAYLOR AND MONTGOMERY) (1 Viewer)

DID THESE TRADES FULFILL MY GOAL OR DID I THROW AWAY THIS SEASON?

• YES

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

adamc2436

Footballguy
PPR league, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX. Keeper eligible players are anyone drafted after the 7th round. I traded Keenan and Lockett for David Montgomery (6th round keeper), Tee Higgins and Kyler Murray. I also dealt Ekeler and Sutton for Jonathan Taylor (5th round keeper) and Ridley. I'm 3-5 in 8th place (6th in points scored tiebreaker) and I wanted these trades to give me a good chance at the playoffs as well as to set me up for next year (you can only keep 2 players). Team now is:

QB - Carr, Stafford, Murray (IR) (Just lost Cousins)
RB - Taylor, Montgomery, Stevenson, Rachaad White, stashes
WR - Ridley, Higgins, Downs, Doubs
TE - Hockenson, Taysom Hill

I guess I am confused by the "eligible players are anyone drafted after the 7th round" and you saying you can keep Monty and Taylor in rounds before the 7th. Seems contradictory.

Anyway, how many teams make the playoffs? What do you need to do to get a playoff spot? Losing Cousins hurt a lot so you need Murray to come back to his usual self. You are also pretty down at WR now as Ridley and Higgins seem to be boom/bust and there hasn't been a lot of boom.

Who are all your keeper eligible players? Wondering if Monty really will be a keeper if you can only keep two.

I guess I am confused by the "eligible players are anyone drafted after the 7th round" and you saying you can keep Monty and Taylor in rounds before the 7th. Seems contradictory.

Anyway, how many teams make the playoffs? What do you need to do to get a playoff spot? Losing Cousins hurt a lot so you need Murray to come back to his usual self. You are also pretty down at WR now as Ridley and Higgins seem to be boom/bust and there hasn't been a lot of boom.

Who are all your keeper eligible players? Wondering if Monty really will be a keeper if you can only keep two.
Sorry that was confusing, I should have left that line out. Every team can only keep 2 players and not everyone is keeper eligible. The only players that I mentioned that are keeper eligible are Montgomery and Taylor. My idea was to trade away non-keeper eligible players (Keenan and Ekeler) for keeper eligible player while still staying at a similar competitive level.

Users who are viewing this thread