What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Annual *Faust* appreciation thread. (1 Viewer)

zoonation

Footballguy
Faust is a machine.  A machine that just churns out quality reports and information day, after day, after day in the off-season.  

The Shark Pool forum is a community of ideas and fun arguments between football enthusiasts.  Civilized and altruistic, for the most part (unlike some other forums here that will go unnamed).   

But this forum is also where many of us, with varying degrees of free time available to dedicate to this hobby, go for information.  Accurate, consolidated and easy to access information to cram for our exams over the next couple of weeks.  

And Faust just brings it day after day.  In every thread.   The dude is the MVP of this forum and it’s not even close.   Many have great opinions, many enjoy the sport of debating in here (which makes everyone better).

But NO ONE brings the links and articles like Faust.   And I for one, a guy who has less and less time to search out and find articles and info, ####### appreciate it.  Big time.

So raise a glass.  This guy is the Shark Pool MVP.   With all due respect to the many fantastic contributors here that I leach off every year.

Cheers buddy.   We appreciate you.   

Zoo.   

Still not convinced he's not a robot. Assuming that he's a real person if he's not on Football Guys payroll, you guys ought to be ashamed of yourself. This guy is 100% hustle.
I really hope he is. He's a big reason why the SP is the most popular fantasy message board.

Sincere thanks Faust.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was the Dalvin Cook news that I was a little more fired up about:

Graziano: Fantasy tips and nuggets from Bears, Packers and Vikings camps

Excerpt:

But while Cousins, his contract and the expectations left over from that and the Vikings' 13-3 season in 2017 are major storylines at Vikings camp, you can't talk to anybody there without hearing about how they're going to run the ball more in 2019. Dalvin Cook is healthy, and people are raving about the third-year back.

"He's special. He's as good a runner as I've been around, and I've been around some good ones, one of maybe the best ever," said tight end Kyle Rudolph, a former teammate of Adrian Peterson in Minnesota. "Dalvin is just -- he has vision. I'll never forget when he came in as a rookie. In OTAs, the run game never looks good. Yet this guy always seemed to stretch a play, put his foot in the ground, and then all of a sudden he's 10 yards down the field and he never got touched. He just has that unique vision and skill set and then obviously all of the physical tools are there as well."

Cook is healthy for the first time since that rookie season and said he's fired up after an offseason during which he didn't have to spend all of his time rehabbing.

This was the Dalvin Cook news that I was a little more fired up about:

Graziano: Fantasy tips and nuggets from Bears, Packers and Vikings camps
I hope this one is true. 

Thanks for your posts man.  It's hugely beneficial to me.  Whenever I see your icon on a thread, I click it, 'cause I know there is some really good information in there w/o SP spin/conjecture - which is not meant to knock SP debate, which is also great, just love having a guy like you cut through the media BS and post the good stuff!

Please keep it up!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Faust is really Bran. That character from GoT is actually based off of the real 3ER!

Tex

A few days ago I posted something I had just seen on Roto, and Faust sent me a PM telling me, "hey, stop that, it's my job".

Thanx for all you do, Faust

Seriously tho, it's one of those things where I see Faust's little red avatar next to one of the players on my fantasy team's thread and inside I scream like a little girl OMG!! and I click the link as fast as I can.

So good, in fact, I know look at the thread title AND who was the last to post.  If I see it is Faust, I know it is a must read...

So good, in fact, I know look at the thread title AND who was the last to post.  If I see it is Faust, I know it is a must read...

Seriously tho, it's one of those things where I see Faust's little red avatar next to one of the players on my fantasy team's thread and inside I scream like a little girl OMG!! and I click the link as fast as I can.
I 100% do this as well.  Thanks for all you do, good sir!

Pretty sure Faust is the Fantasy Football equivalent of Adam Schefter. Are we sure that Faust isn't the guy tapping away on his phone at a random local Starbucks scooping news before anybody else? Keep an eye out, folks. We may need to start up a Where's Faust? picture book series.

We will be telling our kids and grandkids about Faust. Epic tales of superhuman feats. They will gaze at us in wide-eyed disbelief.

"C'mon Grandpa, No way any one human could have done all that. Not just one person and definitely not without an AI app." 

And we will just smile knowing we lived in a special time.

Thanks Faust!

Users who are viewing this thread