Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tylersaints

Help with First two Picks

I'm looking for some help on which direction to go with my first two picks. It is a 10 team keeper league and I have the 10th and 11th pick overall. I am pretty set at WR and wasn't sure if I should target runnings backs or add a vet QB to go with my younger ones.  This is a 2 QB league with all passing, receiving and rushing TD's being 6 points. QB's usually fly off the board fast and I wasn't sure if I want to rely on two young QB's to hold my team together all year.  I will put my team below and then the available players to draft.  Just torn on which direction to go with what I am working with. Any help would be much appreciated!!

My Team:

QB: Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen

RB: Alvin Kamara, Royce Freeman

WR: DeAndre Hopkins, Michael Thomas, Stefon Diggs, Julian Edelman, Cooper Kupp, Sammy Watkins, Christian Kirk

TE: OJ Howard

Then these are the top available players at their positions that can be drafted:

QB: Luck, Newton, Russell Wilson, Brees, Kyler, Big Ben, Rivers, Brady, Carr (obviously a few others then too)

RB: Zeke, Leveon, Kerryon, Fournette, Freeman, Josh Jacobs, Mark Ingram, David Montgomery, Penny, Miles Sanders, Darrell Henderson, Devin Singletary

WR: Julio, Antonio Brown, Mike Evans, Keenan Allen, TY Hilton, Amari Cooper, and Cooks. 

1 minute ago, gabes1919 said:

This is not the appropriate place for this type of post. It should be in the assistant coach forum

Yup...Start a thread over in the ACF and shoot me a PM and I'll be glad to help you.  Also list the starting requirements.

• Like 1

Guys...he's posted a thread in the ACF and understands he posted in the wrong place.  Take a couple of minutes to help him out and welcome a new member.

• Like 3