What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The ***OFFICIAL*** 2019 Pittsburgh Steelers Thread (3 Viewers)

Love your guy's enthusiasm, but eventually reality sets in. Big Ben, AB, and Bell can't be replaced.
I agree to a certain extent, but the Steelers aren't getting blasted every game.  Their record sucks but they have been competitive in each game except the NE game.  SEA, SF, and BAL game were all winnable but something happened to have the Steelers lose each of those games.  As bad as the season has gone (1-4) they are not that far away from being 4-1.  I know that sounds crazy but it's not too far off.

I'm not saying the Steelers are better than their record, they are what their record says, but they haven't been blown out in any game except the NE game (what else is new).  They lost the SEA, SF, BAL game by a combined 8 points.  A loss is a loss but they aren't terrible - but their record doesn't accurately reflect how good this team has been playing (with 2nd and 3rd string QBs!).

They aren't winning the Super Bowl this year (and obviously might be really bad, record wise) but they aren't a complete dumpster fire like some teams.  If Ben comes back 100% next year coupled with the defense staying healthy/intact they could be very good in 2020.

I agree to a certain extent, but the Steelers aren't getting blasted every game.  Their record sucks but they have been competitive in each game except the NE game.  SEA, SF, and BAL game were all winnable but something happened to have the Steelers lose each of those games.  As bad as the season has gone (1-4) they are not that far away from being 4-1.  I know that sounds crazy but it's not too far off.

I'm not saying the Steelers are better than their record, they are what their record says, but they haven't been blown out in any game except the NE game (what else is new).  They lost the SEA, SF, BAL game by a combined 8 points.  A loss is a loss but they aren't terrible - but their record doesn't accurately reflect how good this team has been playing (with 2nd and 3rd string QBs!).

They aren't winning the Super Bowl this year (and obviously might be really bad, record wise) but they aren't a complete dumpster fire like some teams.  If Ben comes back 100% next year coupled with the defense staying healthy/intact they could be very good in 2020.
Excellent points Steeler. All I'm saying is if you lose 3 players of that talent it will be felt , coupled with injuries, bad luck, and Tomlin (Hurdle JR).

[scooter] said:
OH COME ON.

First off, Hodges was CUT in training camp -- and wasn't immediately signed to the Practice Squad. (If the team was really that high on the kid, they would have at least signed him to the PS.) Any team in the league could have signed him for pocket change, and they all passed.

Second, Hodges wasn't even signed to the Practice Squad until AFTER Dobbs was traded. (If Hodges was really the reason they traded Dobbs, then they would have signed him BEFORE the trade.)

Third, BRETT FREAKING FAVRE?! Slow your roll and lay off the Kool-Aid, okay?
Did you watch the game, or just look up Hodges history?  He had more velocity on his passes than Ben did the last few years and made Rudolph look like a noodle-arm. Not only is he a gun-slinger but he showed damn good accuracy and ball placement in leading receivers. 

Not that he’ll be a fantasy QB1, but when it comes to winning NFL games, I see a QB way more promising than Rudolph or Dobbs. 

I thought Hodges looked pretty good.  He seemed to have good pocket presence and played with confidence, in contrast to Rudolph. 

Rudolph also has below average arm strength according to his combine numbers. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you watch the game, or just look up Hodges history?  He had more velocity on his passes than Ben did the last few years and made Rudolph look like a noodle-arm. Not only is he a gun-slinger but he showed damn good accuracy and ball placement in leading receivers. 

Not that he’ll be a fantasy QB1, but when it comes to winning NFL games, I see a QB way more promising than Rudolph or Dobbs. 
Yes I watched the entire game. Hodges is barely practice squad fodder. That's why nobody signed him -- not even to their practice squad -- after he was initially cut by the Steelers.

You're engaging in typical "root for the 3rd string guy" behavior. Every fanbase does it. You overvalue Hodges because of what you haven't seen, and you undervalue Rudolph because of what you have seen. You assume that Hodges doesn't possess the same flaws as Rudolph (or worse), because you haven't seen them yet.

It's similar to the way people become infatuated on a first date -- they fill in the gaps with an idealized fantasy version of the person. Sometimes it takes a few weeks before you realize that Reality Hodges isn't as amazing as Fantasy Hodges seemed in your imagination.

So apparently tomlin said he will have a "tight" game plan for Hodges, meaning run, run, run punt...over and over. Because you know at 1-4, why open it up & let loose. Just when I think I can't loathe this bozo any more than I already do, he just ups the ante. 

I know they have a ton of talent.  Goes to show just how bad Tomlin is.
The most important talent is QB.  We lost a two time SB winning QB and have been playing with essentially a rookie QB that had never took a snap in a regular season game.  Now we're down to our third string QB that no one ever heard of and was cut in camp.    Even still one of the losses came in a game where you were playing on the road to an undefeated team leading late in the 4th quarter and driving when your #1 RB fumbled.  Your next loss came in OT against a favored Ravens team playing your 3rd string QB and your #1 WR fumbles on what would have been a 1st down.

You seriously those losses are Tomlin's fault?

So apparently tomlin said he will have a "tight" game plan for Hodges, meaning run, run, run punt...over and over. Because you know at 1-4, why open it up & let loose. Just when I think I can't loathe this bozo any more than I already do, he just ups the ante. 
I dunno, seems like the right way to go into a game with a 3rd string QB with no experience making his first start in a prime time game.  This offensive line is supposed to be a strength and you have a supposed Pro Bowl running back.   If they can't move the ball THEN you'll have no choice but to open it up BUT having an inexperienced QB chucking the ball all over the place doesn't sound like a smart approach to me.  

It's similar to the way people become infatuated on a first date -- they fill in the gaps with an idealized fantasy version of the person.  
I like your analogy, and you're close, but it's more like going into a first date not expecting much (because she has a duck-face and doesn't appear to have a lot of the qualities you would normally look for) but you end of having a great date and time flies by.  And now you can't wait for the second date because you know you're going to flock.

QUACK! QUACK!

Are you guys serious? All you do is b***h and moan about how everything is terrible and the season is lost and our future is compromised. The AFC North sucks this year; our season is far from over. This team is 1-4, yes, that's true, but we barely lost to the Seahawks and 49ers who are looking very good this year, and we had a game stolen from us against the Ravens with our 3rd string QB who wasn't getting 1st team reps the whole week.  The Browns just got destroyed by the 49ers and are 1 game ahead of us. They play Seattle this week and have the Patriots upcoming. The Ravens play Seattle next week and the Pats after that. We play the Chargers who have been dropping games left and right, then a bye to get a bit healthy, then the Dolphins, a historically bad team. Even if we lose to the Chargers, we could be 1 game back from the Division leader in 3 weeks. 1 game

All most of you do is complain about how everything is lost and we're going to have a top 5 pick, wah wah wah. How about cheering for your team and hoping for the best? Maybe believe in our franchise and its leadership? We have one of the best in all of sports with an incredible history both recent and long past. We got unlucky to have Brady and Belichick in our Conference, and Peyton for many years, otherwise we would probably have a couple more titles under our belts. 

In years past people would say is that they wished the Steelers would make some kind of move and not stand idly by on the sidelines as other teams went out and traded for marquise players. Well, this year we went and did it, and all anyone can do is complain about how our future is compromised and we're going to have a top 5 pick. Hey, how many games have we been blown out in since week 1? Zero? They've all been close? Maybe adding a leader on the back end of our defense has something to do with that. Fitzpatrick was a player that had an extremely high grade from our Front Office and has already proven himself to be a stud in the NFL. 

I hope the Steelers keep improving, even with their backup, backup QB at the helm, and are able to get enough wins to squeak into the lead of the AFC North and sneak into the playoffs. I know that if that happens all of you will be saying "Oh, I knew it all along, I believed in them the whole time, I knew they could do it." But we'll both know you didn't believe and that you gave up after week 5. They might not do it, and they might end up with a horrible record, but I'll be hopeful until we're officially eliminated and I'll continue to support our team even after that. 

Steelers facing some interesting roster moves today or tomorrow.   One of the WRs is likely going to be cut.  They also need to make a move to activate *gulp* Paxton Lynch if Rudolph is a no go (which seems likely)

People are ragging on Holton, but he's been open the last few weeks, just overthrown by 2-3 yards. He seems to be beating coverage on the deep ball, but not getting accurate looks, whereas Diontae has been thrown to in triple coverage while completely covered deep. Not sure what's going on there. Hopefully if Moncrief is the one asked to step up, he actually remembers how to catch a pass. 

Yes I watched the entire game. Hodges is barely practice squad fodder. That's why nobody signed him -- not even to their practice squad -- after he was initially cut by the Steelers.

You're engaging in typical "root for the 3rd string guy" behavior. Every fanbase does it. You overvalue Hodges because of what you haven't seen, and you undervalue Rudolph because of what you have seen. You assume that Hodges doesn't possess the same flaws as Rudolph (or worse), because you haven't seen them yet.

It's similar to the way people become infatuated on a first date -- they fill in the gaps with an idealized fantasy version of the person. Sometimes it takes a few weeks before you realize that Reality Hodges isn't as amazing as Fantasy Hodges seemed in your imagination.
This is an excellent take IMO. 

Hodges flashed and looked better than Rudolph has looked in my opinion. I'm pretty down on Rudolph based on what I've seen of his play and on how the coaches have babied him and his pocket obliviousness

That said, the coaches have seen a lot of both of these players.  There was zero chance that Hodges would be kept over Rudolph even if he outplayed him in camp, and the Steelers probably knew that nobody else would sign him and he'd be an easy practice squad add.  

We have seen a tiny sample size.  Way too little to know if Hodges is a Luke Falk (most likely) or a Gardner Minshew (we wish), but in that sample Hodges looked like he has the poise to do something with his opportunity.  Reality Hodges will likely come crashing down next time we see him, but he's worth rostering in SF to see.  How many of us are kicking ourselves for not getting Kyle Allen and Minshew in every league? 

If you go back and look at every unexpected breakout QB thread, many people (rightfully) think there is no chance.  The Russell Wilson one is my favorite because of its close paralells to the Jacksonville situation.  No way Wilson gets the job, they are paying Flynn all that money and we think Flynn will be good :).  Major survivorship bias involved when doing that, but it's still really interesting to see how the community slowly processes an unexpected breakout.

"Oh, I knew it all along, I believed in them the whole time, I knew they could do it."
The people in this thread I assume you are referring to will never say that.  Those particular individuals complain when the Steelers win.   So, an unlikley turnaround that allowed Pitty to take the division will still get the joy sucked out of it because "Tomlin!" (or whatever).   Best to just throw them on ignore.

I fully expect a lost season here, but I will be happy to be wrong. 

I fully expect a lost season here, but I will be happy to be wrong. 
I think we all expect that too, sitting at 1-4 it is hard to expect a winning season.    However given the terrible division the Steelers are in,  they are still in the race at the moment.   They need an unlikely win this week against the Chargers to keep that fantasy alive but stranger things have happened.

Now having said all of that I do not mind criticism of players or coaches from time to time and especially after a loss.  We're fans, we want to win and we get pissed when they lose.  Complaining about that is fine but the constant "Tomlin is an idiot and should have been fired years ago"  stuff is tiresome.  I get it, you don't like Tomlin, but the Steelers are not firing him during the season, if at all.   

At the end of the season I might agree with you that he has to go but continually writing "Tomlin Sucks" posts now isn't going to make it happen.

At the end of the season I might agree with you that he has to go but continually writing "Tomlin Sucks" posts now isn't going to make it happen.
Agreed

I'm encouraged by the D.  We are stopping teams.  The O needs help though.  TE and a dynamic playmaker are missing.  If we could figure it out - 2-3 key additions could really change the team imo.

I'd also like to know what we could do next year salary cap wise - and what if we let Ben go?  IMO he no longer looks like he can win us a SB.  26 mil + AB dead money buys a lot of talent to put around Mason or whomever we set back there.  If I understand it right we have 46 mil tied up in those 2 this year.  That's playing with one hand tied behind your back.

Agreed

I'm encouraged by the D.  We are stopping teams.  The O needs help though.  TE and a dynamic playmaker are missing.  If we could figure it out - 2-3 key additions could really change the team imo.

I'd also like to know what we could do next year salary cap wise - and what if we let Ben go?  IMO he no longer looks like he can win us a SB.  26 mil + AB dead money buys a lot of talent to put around Mason or whomever we set back there.  If I understand it right we have 46 mil tied up in those 2 this year.  That's playing with one hand tied behind your back.
I am not so eager to wave goodbye to Ben at the moment.  There was a looooonnnnnnggggg streak of bad QBs between Bradshaw and Ben.   If Rudolph can prove he's the guy then fine, otherwise I want Ben back (assuming his elbow is good to go).

I am not so eager to wave goodbye to Ben at the moment.  There was a looooonnnnnnggggg streak of bad QBs between Bradshaw and Ben.   If Rudolph can prove he's the guy then fine, otherwise I want Ben back (assuming his elbow is good to go).
That is true but we also passed on finding one and stuck w/ Slash and O'donnel way too long.

We def. HAD SB talent - and even w/ B$B gone we are close.  But Ben is now pretty much immobile and while it may have been the elbow the ball lacks zip or that's what I saw this year until the injury.  AB surely masked some of that - he was in fact that good.

I don't think letting go of Ben next year would save us any significant cap hit, even if it were a good idea.

Just clearing AB's dead money will give us a lot to work with.

This is an excellent take IMO. 

Hodges flashed and looked better than Rudolph has looked in my opinion. I'm pretty down on Rudolph based on what I've seen of his play and on how the coaches have babied him and his pocket obliviousness

That said, the coaches have seen a lot of both of these players.  There was zero chance that Hodges would be kept over Rudolph even if he outplayed him in camp, and the Steelers probably knew that nobody else would sign him and he'd be an easy practice squad add.  

We have seen a tiny sample size.  Way too little to know if Hodges is a Luke Falk (most likely) or a Gardner Minshew (we wish), but in that sample Hodges looked like he has the poise to do something with his opportunity.  Reality Hodges will likely come crashing down next time we see him, but he's worth rostering in SF to see.  How many of us are kicking ourselves for not getting Kyle Allen and Minshew in every league? 

If you go back and look at every unexpected breakout QB thread, many people (rightfully) think there is no chance.  The Russell Wilson one is my favorite because of its close paralells to the Jacksonville situation.  No way Wilson gets the job, they are paying Flynn all that money and we think Flynn will be good :).  Major survivorship bias involved when doing that, but it's still really interesting to see how the community slowly processes an unexpected breakout.
Excellent post. Who ever would predict that Kurt Warner would do what he did when Trent Green went down?

Excellent post. Who ever would predict that Kurt Warner would do what he did when Trent Green went down?
The thing about Kurt Warner is that he had already been playing pro football for 4 seasons (2 in the Arena league, one in NFL Europe, and 1 as a Rams backup), and he had earned the 2nd string job prior to training camp in 1999. He wasn't signed off the street or off the practice squad.

There isn't much precedent for quarterbacks going from practice squad to breakout star.

The most important talent is QB.  We lost a two time SB winning QB and have been playing with essentially a rookie QB that had never took a snap in a regular season game.  Now we're down to our third string QB that no one ever heard of and was cut in camp.    Even still one of the losses came in a game where you were playing on the road to an undefeated team leading late in the 4th quarter and driving when your #1 RB fumbled.  Your next loss came in OT against a favored Ravens team playing your 3rd string QB and your #1 WR fumbles on what would have been a 1st down.

You seriously those losses are Tomlin's fault?
There have been plenty of qb injuries teams with way less talent that are still winning.  saints, Panthers,bears.  The list keeps going.  Losing a qb could hurt but with the Steelers talent they should have ben able to keep rolling.   They're off a cliff with Tomlin and it is all his fault.  Then he mortgaged the future for a DB which will surely be a top 5 pick.  And yes those losses are on Tomlin because the Ravens should have never have been favored.  They have a better qb, k,  that is it.  Well you can add a competent H.C..  It's mind boggling to me that there still is Tomlin supporters.  But then again there still was Lewis supporters when he should have been fired a long time ago, some people I guess are incapable of changing.  I don't know if it is because once they want a new coach, they think they are abadonning their  team or what.  I have hated Tomlin for a long time doesn't mean I can't root and still be a fan of the Steelers and I think some fans have trouble with that.

It's mind boggling to me that there still is Tomlin supporters.  But then again there still was Lewis supporters when he should have been fired a long time ago, some people I guess are incapable of changing.  I don't know if it is because once they want a new coach, they think they are abadonning their  team or what.  I have hated Tomlin for a long time doesn't mean I can't root and still be a fan of the Steelers and I think some fans have trouble with that.
I don't hate anyone (well maybe Brady and Belichick).  I have no problem calling for a head coach's head (check out the Pirates thread) and I do think Tomlin should be on the hot seat. However I look at the Ravens and 49ers games and don't think those games were poorly coached.   

It is funny how Steelers fans haven't been on JuJu and Conner's cases for fumbling in games where we either leading or driving for the lead in the waning minutes of a game.  That wasn't the coach out there coughing up the ball, that was your #1 RB and WR  costing your team victories.   Is that the "talent" you are referring to?

I have no problem with valid criticism of Tomlin and lord knows he deserves it but Steelers fans are WAY over the top and I think their hate for the man clouds their vision.  I find it hilarious that fans don't expect a major drop off of play from Ben to Rudolph and Hodges.  There was actually a comparison of Duck Hodges to Brett Favre!!!   

Sometimes key players get hurt, sometimes players have to make a play,  sometimes you get a bad call at the worst time, sometimes the coach does something stupid but most times you lose because the other team is better.   It is a hard pill to swallow but that is the truth.

Tomlin isn't perfect and it may very well be time for him to go but not every loss has been due to poor coaching.   It was the same way when Cowher had a few consecutive losing seasons, people wanting to run him out of town and even coming up with rumors about his marriage, etc.  Now they worship the guy. 

with the Steelers talent they should have ben able to keep rolling. 
What the heck?  They've lost to the:

• Patriots 5-0
  • Seahawks 4-1
  • Niners 4-0
  • Ravens 3-2
A combined 16-3 record and trounced the Bengals 0-5.

The Steelers have plenty of defensive talent but lost their starting QB and his backup after losing a HOF WR talent.

What do you expect?  How pampered are Steeler fans that they can't see the obvious?  

Good team in terms of defensive talent but faced with a tough schedule and a huge loss of offensive talent coupled with QB injuries.

What the heck?  They've lost to the:

• Patriots 5-0
  • Seahawks 4-1
  • Niners 4-0
  • Ravens 3-2
A combined 16-3 record and trounced the Bengals 0-5.
They killed the Bengals and they lost to the last 3 teams on this list by a combined 8 points.  Sucks that they are 1-4 but they are playing way better than that which is promising to me for next year (although that's a long way off).

The thing about Kurt Warner is that he had already been playing pro football for 4 seasons (2 in the Arena league, one in NFL Europe, and 1 as a Rams backup), and he had earned the 2nd string job prior to training camp in 1999. He wasn't signed off the street or off the practice squad.

There isn't much precedent for quarterbacks going from practice squad to breakout star.
Officially Paul Justin was the #2.

Officially Paul Justin was the #2.
Justin was traded to the Rams on 8/30/1999, two days after Trent Green was injured, and one day after Warner had been named the starting QB.

Warner was the clear-cut #2 QB all through training camp (they had traded Tony Banks in April, and Steve Bono was allowed to leave as a free agent in March).

Let’s see the defense continue with the good play and the offense not kick itself in the nuts repeatedly.  That strategy has won Super Bowls for us and others.

Moncrief was a legit WR2.  We paid good money for him. Throw him a few more passes before you discard him.

Let’s see the defense continue with the good play and the offense not kick itself in the nuts repeatedly.  That strategy has won Super Bowls for us and others.

Moncrief was a legit WR2.  We paid good money for him. Throw him a few more passes before you discard him.
if they don't cut him before week 10 they lose the 3rd round compensatory pick

They better cut Moncrief he has worse hands than Dwight Stone.  Losing a 3rd pick is definitely a Tomlin move though.

I'm in the camp of definitely giving Moncreif a few more weeks  as a "tryout".  He's had a lot of potential in the past and may be a nice # 2 next year if his drops truly are related to an injury.  

Went back and watched some college game tape of Hodges. He flashed signs of being a really good anticipation thrower, and also had moments where he was flustered and threw bad picks. He's similar to Ben when he escapes the pocket, he keeps his eyes down field and pump fakes the crap out of the defense before finding a target for a big gain, or he lobs up an idiotic throw for an easy pick. 

From 3 weeks of Mason, I think that Hodges has an equal shot to be a decent starting QB. Mason has the arm strength and confidence, but he's not very good at anticipation and usually waits until a target is completely open. By then the secondary is closing and the pass is often broken up, even though the WR or TE was wide open at one point during the route. In his limited time, Hodges threw the WR open instead of waiting for him to be open to throw the pass. A mistake of Rudolph's is to commonly overthrow WRs to prevent a potential pick, and Hodges has almost the opposite problem, throwing the ball into the dirt at WRs' feet. If he doesn't set his feet and have a proper throwing motion, his passes don't quite have the umph to reach their proper target and can fall short. 

I think that if our team can have an equal turnover differential, and our defense can hold the Chargers to 24 pts or less, that we will win the game. If it turns into a shootout, I think our chances drop from 50/50 to 10%. Hopefully Nelson will be able to play because he's currently being charted as the 12th best player in coverage so far this season by PFF. 

Prediction for Sunday night! Steelers start the game with the ball and go 3 and out and everyone freaks. In the first half the Steelers cause 2 turnovers while giving up 1 and go into the half down 14 - 10. In the second half the Chargers get some cheap call that goes their way and they further the lead to 17-10, but then Hodges and Conner go on a tear and our D shuts down the Chargers until late in the 4th. The Steelers will be up 24-17 with Rivers having the ball and 3-5 minutes left. We'll all feel pretty good, like, Hey we've been shutting them down all 2nd half! But of course our D will change 100% from what has worked and go prevent. The Chargers will score and tie it up with 1:30 left and all hope will be lost. But wait! quack. quack. Quack. Quack. QUACK! QUACK! The stadium ramps up the noise (it's in LA but more Steelers than Chargers fans). Hodges leads an incredible drive and moves them down the field into easy chip shot field goal range and Boswell scores the game winning FG as time expires. Stadium goes wild! QB controversy going into the bye week.  Lose to the Dolphins in 2 weeks (jk, they're going to crush the Dolphins, Fitzpatrick revenge game). 

Went back and watched some college game tape of Hodges. He flashed signs of being a really good anticipation thrower, and also had moments where he was flustered and threw bad picks. He's similar to Ben when he escapes the pocket, he keeps his eyes down field and pump fakes the crap out of the defense before finding a target for a big gain, or he lobs up an idiotic throw for an easy pick. 

From 3 weeks of Mason, I think that Hodges has an equal shot to be a decent starting QB. Mason has the arm strength and confidence, but he's not very good at anticipation and usually waits until a target is completely open. By then the secondary is closing and the pass is often broken up, even though the WR or TE was wide open at one point during the route. In his limited time, Hodges threw the WR open instead of waiting for him to be open to throw the pass. A mistake of Rudolph's is to commonly overthrow WRs to prevent a potential pick, and Hodges has almost the opposite problem, throwing the ball into the dirt at WRs' feet. If he doesn't set his feet and have a proper throwing motion, his passes don't quite have the umph to reach their proper target and can fall short. 

I think that if our team can have an equal turnover differential, and our defense can hold the Chargers to 24 pts or less, that we will win the game. If it turns into a shootout, I think our chances drop from 50/50 to 10%. Hopefully Nelson will be able to play because he's currently being charted as the 12th best player in coverage so far this season by PFF. 

Prediction for Sunday night! Steelers start the game with the ball and go 3 and out and everyone freaks. In the first half the Steelers cause 2 turnovers while giving up 1 and go into the half down 14 - 10. In the second half the Chargers get some cheap call that goes their way and they further the lead to 17-10, but then Hodges and Conner go on a tear and our D shuts down the Chargers until late in the 4th. The Steelers will be up 24-17 with Rivers having the ball and 3-5 minutes left. We'll all feel pretty good, like, Hey we've been shutting them down all 2nd half! But of course our D will change 100% from what has worked and go prevent. The Chargers will score and tie it up with 1:30 left and all hope will be lost. But wait! quack. quack. Quack. Quack. QUACK! QUACK! The stadium ramps up the noise (it's in LA but more Steelers than Chargers fans). Hodges leads an incredible drive and moves them down the field into easy chip shot field goal range and Boswell scores the game winning FG as time expires. Stadium goes wild! QB controversy going into the bye week.  Lose to the Dolphins in 2 weeks (jk, they're going to crush the Dolphins, Fitzpatrick revenge game). 

It would be nice if we got a little revenge from last year's loss to the Chargers (where if I recall we were screwed by refs and just sheer bad luck).

Users who are viewing this thread