What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper selection - Standard auction league $200 budget (1 Viewer)

Who do I keep?

• George Kittle $7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JohnnyUtah

Footballguy
Hey all I'm going back and forth between 2 players for my keeper this year. George Kittle at $7 or Damien Williams at $1. On one hand, a Tier 1 TE at $7 is attractive, but on the other hand a reliable and possibly RB1 is attractive at $1 as well. Not sure if I"m getting more value with Kittle which is more of a sure bet with the unknowns in the KC backfield. Any input/votes are much appreciated. If I do keep Williams, I plan to snag Darwin Thompson to handcuff.

10 Team - Redraft - 1qb/2rb/2wr/1flex(rb/wr/te)/1te/1dst/1k - 6pt rushing and receiving TD - 1pt 10yd rushing - 0ppr

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not a question of money but I'd rather have a RB that has a high ceiling than a TE whose ceiling we saw last year that now has healthier options around him that weren't there last year stealing some of his catches. Plus if your roster construction is accurate you don't even need to start a TE. 

It's not a question of money but I'd rather have a RB that has a high ceiling than a TE whose ceiling we saw last year that now has healthier options around him that weren't there last year stealing some of his catches. Plus if your roster construction is accurate you don't even need to start a TE. 

Thank you - I feel like I am leaning more towards Damien Williams as well. Just edited the main post to include TE at starter. We do start 1 TE so that was a mistake on my end!

Users who are viewing this thread