What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I’m getting a vasectomy through Planned Parenthood - Ask Me Anything (1 Viewer)

While my understanding of quantum mechanics is elementary I’m not sure your statement is 100% correct (hence the challenge of quantum mechanics) but let’s assume for a minute it is.  How did this escalate so rapidly as to cause the Big Bang and the immediate creation of all matter?

Thanks.  Which one?
You are correct. What I said was nonsense. 

You’re welcome.  Both. 

Is it a good sign or a bad sign when the nurse won’t look you in the eye after that kind of handling? Asking for a friend. 

You might want to keep this from any future scheming trophy wife you may acquire.  ;)

In the bigger picture, threads like these are helping in some small way to erase the negative perception of PP in parts of the country. It's an organization which has done a tremendous amount of good for the American people.
I agree!  I think I speak for most right-wingers on this forum when I say that I greatly appreciate the social benefit that Planned Parenthood is providing by making sure that HF doesn't reproduce.

(I kid).

I agree!  I think I speak for most right-wingers on this forum when I say that I greatly appreciate the social benefit that Planned Parenthood is providing by making sure that HF doesn't reproduce.

(I kid).
No, I get it.  When the first right winger’s wife in my neighborhood suggested it, I dismissed it. By the fourth or fifth who said it would make everything easier, it started to really make sense. 

That’s why I’m getting it done here.  I want my money to go to someone doing some good, not some dolt advertising his March Madness special on a billboard and buying his third boat. 
Most people don't associate PP with vasectomies, but it makes perfect sense. I'm squeamish, so I looked for someone who does lots of them with minimal pain, so I chose a no needle no scalpel guy, who probably has a nice boat:  https://www.miamiurologyconsultants.com/vasectomy.html

You know how they're like "in 99% of cases this procedure is easy"?  Turns out that in this specific instance it kinda sucks to be a one percenter.  Hope things go smoothly for you.
I believe the taint fondling was to help with this. She wanted to make sure she could individually feel the vas deferens.  

Now, in my opinion that should only take a few seconds.  The rest was probably flirting. 

Possible risks:

(A) Loss of testicle
Or, as in my case, the vas deferens was not readily accessible via the incision they made so they dug around in my scrotum to pull the cord out - creating unbearable pain.  They completed the procedure only to find out via testing that it didn't take, so they had to perform the procedure again - thankfully the 2nd time was under general anesthesia - slept like a baby.

But hey - I'm sure you'll be fine.   

#nocondoms

Or, as in my case, the vas deferens was not readily accessible via the incision they made so they dug around in my scrotum to pull the cord out - creating unbearable pain.  They completed the procedure only to find out via testing that it didn't take, so they had to perform the procedure again - thankfully the 2nd time was under general anesthesia - slept like a baby.

But hey - I'm sure you'll be fine.   

#nocondoms

I believe the taint fondling was to help with this. She wanted to make sure she could individually feel the vas deferens.  

Now, in my opinion that should only take a few seconds.  The rest was probably flirting. 

Its a good sign if she locks eyes while doing it.
She made a concerted effort not to do so before, during, or after from the point that she mentioned she had to - almost as an afterthought at the end.  Frankly, it seemed like just a sneaky way to get her hands on my grundle.

She made a concerted effort not to do so before, during, or after from the point that she mentioned she had to - almost as an afterthought at the end.  Frankly, it seemed like just a sneaky way to get her hands on my grundle.
A hand? Singular?  I would think it a two handed job with maybe a nurses aid standing bye as a safety officer, you know, just in case.

Many thanks to you @Henry Ford.

Not only is this easily the best thread of the day in the PSF, discussing a valuable topic, but after struggling to come up with a new FF team name this season, I believe I've settled on Under My Grundle as the winner.

Many thanks to you @Henry Ford.

Not only is this easily the best thread of the day in the PSF, discussing a valuable topic, but after struggling to come up with a new FF team name this season, I believe I've settled on Under My Grundle as the winner.
I sacrifice my genitals at the altar of the PSF.

I really anticipated this would be a discussion with people curiously asking what the people/place/experience were like.  Did not imagine there would be no questions at all about that.

Oh, scheduling it is roughly impossible - it's apparently the most-desired service at this PP, which means it takes months to get an appointment.  I won't be able to get the procedure until close to the end of the year.

I really anticipated this would be a discussion with people curiously asking what the people/place/experience were like.  Did not imagine there would be no questions at all about that.

Oh, scheduling it is roughly impossible - it's apparently the most-desired service at this PP, which means it takes months to get an appointment.  I won't be able to get the procedure until close to the end of the year.
Be careful this fall GB. 

Oh Henry.  :lmao:

Henry Ford said:

I fixed my washing machine, dishwasher and hedge trimmer cheaply and easily by watching videos on YouTube.  You should do the same thing to fix yourself. 

I fixed my washing machine, dishwasher and hedge trimmer cheaply and easily by watching videos on YouTube.  You should do the same thing to fix yourself. 
I replaced my washing machine, dishwasher and hedge trimmer for a reasonable price and used the extra time to read a good book. 

Users who are viewing this thread