What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seahawks vs. Bengals - Week 1 (1 Viewer)

Stupid special teams bonehead play by some rookie who runs into kicker and keeps Bengal drive alive - gives them 3 free points.

How long has Dalton been in the league? You simply can't have a DOG penalty on 3rd and 1.

Looks like Cincy's gonna be passing passing passing today

Last edited by a moderator:
Russ on his way to a 56 yard day thru the air.

Might be time to get Gardner Minshew.

Mixon is a great talent, and Boyd is solid and Dalton has tons of experience.

All that said did NOT see this game -- and the Bengals specifically -- being as competitive as it/they have been so far.

Going to be an interesting second half.

Another Metcalf hook up - this was a big one into red zone

5 targets to metcalf - 3 catches for 64

Seattle Defense really not the level we are accustomed to. Especially the DBs.....where is the bottle of Tums.....

What the hell was that Dalton? Ball slips out of hand into DT Woods hands

I'm fine on the week but as a Lockett owner, how does he not have a single target today?  I figured him for 9-10 a week and there is NO one else that demands the ball there.  That's a shocker to me.

I'm fine on the week but as a Lockett owner, how does he not have a single target today?  I figured him for 9-10 a week and there is NO one else that demands the ball there.  That's a shocker to me.
It is strange as I haven't noticed constant double teams or brackets, though I must say I am watching several games at once and trying to get work done so it may be happening out there at times.

That said, Metcalf has really stepped up and looks polished, especially on the deep ball. He's simply getting open where Lockett may not be.

I'm a Wilson and Lockett owner and this offense is hot garbage. No where near what the Seahawks used to look like with the ball.

Wilson just connected on a miracle to Metcalf - it's really ugly right now.

Users who are viewing this thread