What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Standard Scoring: Trade Kerryon for Michael Thomas? (1 Viewer)

Skoo

Footballguy
In a standard 10-team keeper league where we keep 3 players each year, 1 being a rookie. Anyway I'm pretty stacked at RB with basically 4 RB2s. Been holding it down ok at WR sans Tyreek but am weaker there.

We start 2RB 2WR 1Flex

RBs:

Fournette, Chris Carson, Aaron Jones, Kerryon Johnson, Miles Sanders, Darwin Thompson

WRs: Tyreek Hill, Cooper Kupp, Sterling Shepard, Demarcus Robinson, AB (yeah, I know)

Complicating matters a bit that I already sat Aaron Jones last night, so if I make the trade I'll have to flex a WR instead of Kerryon this week. And I'm 1-2 so kind of desperate for a win.

Thanks, happy to help with yours!

I’d keep Thomas - Brees maybe back sooner than original thought 

please see mine..... https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/780663-week-4-ppr-flex-will-answer-yours/

If I had Thomas and received an offer of K Johnson for him straight up, it's an easy reject.  Thomas has more value.

jwsbowler said:
Hell yes!!!  For you, I would have accepted it immediately.
Thanks for your input, just about to pull the trigger!! I’m so gun shy on trades lol

Users who are viewing this thread