What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*WAIVER WIRE PICK-UPS AFTER WEEK 4* (1 Viewer)

It’s another thin waiver wire week for DST help in most leagues.   What do you all think about the Saints at home to the Bucs?   They are ranked relatively high but the Bucs seem to have the offence rolling now.

Other potentially viable options this week if you are desperate might include Steelers (coming off a big game against the Bungles) but play Baltimore at home; there are the Chiefs at home to Indy; 49ers at home to Cleveland as well.    

Chiefs might be interesting.

It’s another thin waiver wire week for DST help in most leagues.   What do you all think about the Saints at home to the Bucs?   They are ranked relatively high but the Bucs seem to have the offence rolling now.

Other potentially viable options this week if you are desperate might include Steelers (coming off a big game against the Bungles) but play Baltimore at home; there are the Chiefs at home to Indy; 49ers at home to Cleveland as well.    

Chiefs might be interesting.
Saints should be good.  Winston off a huge game seems primed for 3 picks and 2 fumbles lost.  Cameron Jordan has been quiet the last few weeks, seems like a good get right week.  

I also like the Titans if Josh Allen is out

Sam Darnold?

Jets look bad so not sure this ship is purely rightable, but he was serviceable last year, has some upside, and is completely off the radar so may be a consideration for QB-needy teams.

Should be back after the Jets bye in Week 5, and would imagine that as news spins up as he's returning, will be harder to claim later than now.
Supposedly going to practice today.  The Jets passing schedule in back half of this year is really nice.

Sam Darnold (mono) will practice Wednesday.

It outs Darnold on track to return this week against the Eagles. Despite the Eagles being favored by 13.5 points, this is a good spot for Darnold and the passing offense after Philly was lit on fire by Aaron Rodgers last week. The Eagles are 23rd in pass-defense DVOA. Robby Anderson has an intriguing matchup outside.

Ricky Seals Jones seems to already have some connection with Mayfield after just recently joining the team.  

Mayfield seemed to throw to Njoku quite a bit, not sure if that was the offense or just the QB liking him.

Kitchens seems familiar with Seals Jones, and is calling plays for him.  
This is definitely a solid add as well, and he went unclaimed in all four of my leagues

Ricky Seals Jones seems to already have some connection with Mayfield after just recently joining the team.  

Mayfield seemed to throw to Njoku quite a bit, not sure if that was the offense or just the QB liking him.

Kitchens seems familiar with Seals Jones, and is calling plays for him.  
I think I'm going to pick up Seals-Jones in a tight end premium league to see how he does this week.  He has looked talented at times in his career.  PFF gave him a receiving grade of 89.7 in 2017.  He had 3 touchdowns with only 12 receptions (he played 11% of snaps).  He is a converted wide receiver.  And I'm not going to hold last year against him since Arizona's offense was a train wreck.  He only played 30% of snaps on Sunday.  Hopefully, that number increases substantially this week.  He is in a prime situation with the defensive focus on the other Browns' skill position players.

Users who are viewing this thread