What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Should I trade Kerryon & Oj Howard for... (1 Viewer)

booda

Footballguy
Josh Jacobs & Julian Edelman?

12 team PPR.  My otherr RB's are Saquan and Cook.  My WR's are Adams, Godwin, ARob and Anderson...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Kerryon is the most valuable player you have .  You can’t trust Oj Howard. The volume is similar with Kerryon and Jacobs. I think the question you should ask is do you need an upgrade with Edelman. I would keep Kerryon and look at whether you need an upgrade at wr. 

Wait you have barley and Cook in a 12 team league ? Did everyone draft zero rb

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Kerryon is the most valuable player you have .  You can’t trust Oj Howard. The volume is similar with Kerryon and Jacobs. I think the question you should ask is do you need an upgrade with Edelman. I would keep Kerryon and look at whether you need an upgrade at wr. 
Thanks for the reply.  My WR's are Adams, Godwin, Robinson and Anderson.  

Kerryon's schedule bothers me later on.  Jacobs schedule is easier & like you said, I don't trust Howard at all.  

Decline that offer with that lineup you should of win the league especially if you can flex Kerryon.  If your not in first place I Quit Fantasy!! Are you in First ? 🤣

Do me a favor.  Pickup Hunter Henry or Herndon and in 3 weeks you will take down the league !!
I've got Kittle...lol

It's a league where we keep 3 from the year before.  It took a lot of trading to get my team where it is, but I'm happy with them.  I'm not in first place, bc I have lost by .5 points in 1 game and 3 points in another.   

I like kerryon side given your wr options. Kerryon is getting the volume and goal line opportunities, don’t think now is the time to sell. Could aim pretty high 

Users who are viewing this thread