What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Start the Vikings D this week or add one?! (1 Viewer)

12thMan86

Footballguy
12 team .5 ppr start 1 QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, 1 TE, 2 flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 Def I am 0-5 need help! 

QB: D. Watson 

RB's: A. Jones,  P. Lindsay,D. Montgomery,, A. Mattison, M. Brown

WR's: O. Beckham Jr., R. Woods, A. Robinson,  Juju, M. Williams

TE: G. Everett, H. Henry 

Def: Vikings

Would adding a defense such as the ravens, seahawks, packers, eagles, or texans be worth dropping a TE or the Vikings D? I'm already down 28, as the team I go up against this week had the patriots D.

Matchup up this week looks like:

QB: K. Cousins

RB's: C. Hyde, N. Chubb, 

WR's: J. Jones, D. Moore, 

TE: D. Walker

2Flex: T. Coleman, W. Fuller

D: Patriots (28 points) 

Thanks for the advice!

I can't believe you are 0-5. How did you lose last week having Watson, Jones, Lindsay, and Robinson? 

I don't think the Vikings D is anything special to hang onto. They can be safely cut. I'd prefer Seattle this week, with the Browns awful o-line, and Mayfield turning it over constantly.

I can't believe you are 0-5. How did you lose last week having Watson, Jones, Lindsay, and Robinson? 

I don't think the Vikings D is anything special to hang onto. They can be safely cut. I'd prefer Seattle this week, with the Browns awful o-line, and Mayfield turning it over constantly.
Thank you for the response! I actually didn't have Lindsay last week, I ended up trading for him. I received Beckham + Lindsay for Evans + Breida. I am doing all I can to turn it around. I also dropped the vikings today for the Hawks. It might be difficult having Beckham and the opposing defense. I just thought that the vikings have a difficult match this week, and the Hawks are my favorite team, plus they get J. Reed back next week!

Users who are viewing this thread