What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Considering taking this trade offer for Jefferson, should I pull the trigger? (1 Viewer)

MissionCoach

Footballguy
12 team, 1 PPR league, standard scoring

I have been offered London + $25 blind bid dollars (we start with $500, Im down to $30). Should I make the trade???

My current roster is:
QB - Mahommes
RB - Kamara, Montgomery, Gibbs, McLaughlin, S.Ahmad, L, Murray, K.Ingram
WR - DJ Moore, C. Kirk, K. Bourne, T. Dell, Agholar
TE - Schultz, Everett
K - Aubrey
D - Phil.

I assume this is in a redraft because this offer wouldn't even be in the same universe as acceptable otherwise.

In a redraft this is still way short of anything I would accept. London is way to inconsistent at this point to even consider this offer.

I assume this is in a redraft because this offer wouldn't even be in the same universe as acceptable otherwise.

In a redraft this is still way short of anything I would accept. London is way to inconsistent at this point to even consider this offer.
Yes, redraft league, thanks for your input.

Agreed--JJ is only a few weeks from returning and is still arguably the most valuable fantasy player in the league, top 3 at worst. You would need a king's ransom to deal him, and London + free agency bucks is a long ways from that.

Users who are viewing this thread