What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Miami at Buffalo(-17) Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Allen has not played well, but the O-line has also committed penalties on 4 of 5 drives now. 3 out of 4 were holding penalties. Constantly losing 5-10 yards makes things way more difficult and starts limiting play calls. 

Not sure if it's sustainable if Fitz gets dealt but the TE Giesecki is looking like a player to take a flyer on

Matt Milano being out is MURDERING the Bills. Maurice Alexander is being abused again and again and again in both the run and pass game.

Allen has not played well, but the O-line has also committed penalties on 4 of 5 drives now. 3 out of 4 were holding penalties. Constantly losing 5-10 yards makes things way more difficult and starts limiting play calls. 
Waldman had a piece on this 3-4 weeks ago, analysis was that the Buffalo O-line keeps getting asked to do much, and will start breaking down, especially if Allen doesn't make quick, good reads (which is not his strong suit). Waldman's point was that the Offense keeps swinging for haymakers instead of taking what's given.

I know we are a laughingstock, but we are not that bad and we will win 2-3 games against this division. 

My goodness. Fitz threw at White for the first time today and White picked it off.

Bills need to pound the ball and go get a TD.

I know this comes off like a hindsight thing, but that was the offensive gameplan I was expecting from the get go today.  Pound the ball and work off of that as your foundation.  

Fitzpatrick throwing into double coverage on 3rd and 3 - looking for the big play.  Maybe he got the memo or maybe that's just  Fitzpatrick.

Will the Zebras have an impact on the outcome down the stretch?

Can Fitz throw a Pick-6? He's looked alright today but he did seem to get in the way last trip in the red zone. 

Need to break the scoreboard in Buffalo and leave it at 4th quarter so the Allen and the Bills play better

Yet another massive overthrow on a deep ball. He hasn’t hit one all season despite having at least one of them a game open.

Users who are viewing this thread