Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ministry of Pain

Streaming WRs you like this week...

Most weeks for most owners making a playoff push, you have a solid 1-2 punch at WR, it's usually WR3/4 or Flex-1, Flex-2 that owners go back and forth with and many weeks are the difference in a win or a loss. Who do you like in the 30-60 range this week to out perform where you see them projected at? 

Decent possibility they could be roaming the waiver wire in a non high stakes league with a shorter roster of say 16-18. Wha'cha got?

2 minutes ago, PayneD said:

Jamison Crowder is the first one that popped into my mind while reading this post

Do you like the Jets offense going forward? In general do you think Darnold and Bell will flourish or feast on a soft schedule?

I like their schedule and I'm trying to trade for Bell. That said I was only going with this weeks streaming wr's , Crowder is on my wire more often then not.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Might be a bit late to grab him now

True. I’m Not in the country 

discombobulated

Kenny Stills hurt a lot of people who tried to catch lightning in a bottle with him last week. Now that he is firmly back on everyone's benches and wires I expect he will go off for something like 7 for 163 & 3

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PayneD said:

Jamison Crowder is the first one that popped into my mind while reading this post

I would pump the brakes on this one. It seems like Thomas is eating up looks at WR and Herndon should finally be returning and Sam loved throwing him the ball last year.

Thinking the NYJ/MIA game has some streamable candidates in what could be a sneaky shootout.

Both D's are miserable and losing talent left and right.

R. Anderson an obvious choice, but thinking both D. Parker and P. Williams are in play and D. Thomas and Crowder are as well (although I fear this could be a big L. Bell week and limit targets for all three Jet WRs).

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Chaka said:

Kenny Stills hurt a lot of people who tried to catch lightning in a bottle with him last week. Now that he is firmly back on everyone's benches and wires I expect he will go off for something like 7 for 163 & 3

I picked him up this week and he'll be starting. I'm a massive underdog so I needed to shoot for the stars from the waiver wire.