What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official *** Week 17 SF @ SEA on SNF (1 Viewer)

Would this be a bad time to mention Seattle could've had the ball 0-0 in SF territory if not for that dumb hold on Jamal Taylor?

Jesus Christ AGAIN????

EDIT: Terrible time to mess up who was supposed to block who. The Red Sea parted, no one blocked the SF guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Inside cross? Inside cross.

It's not even close right now, just attacking the middle of the field and Seattle can't do boo about it.

This game is setting up bad for me.

SF D is good but need points from Wilson and Carson too and going against Sanders.

Staley getting beat on passing downs, I hope Kyle spells him with Skule here and there...no way can Staley be in game shape.

The 49ers are so good, but their QB turns it over too much.  Hard to win in the postseason when your QB is this careless with the ball. 

The 49ers are so good, but their QB turns it over too much.  Hard to win in the postseason when your QB is this careless with the ball. 
Where did he turn the ball over? You must be watching a different game then me

Edit - Well I'm wrong

Users who are viewing this thread