What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wr/flex conundrum (1 Viewer)

NajehHejan

Footballguy
Ppr and I need a 2nd wr and a flex. 

2nd wr options are Terry McLaurin vs Det, Deebo Samuel vs GB, Hollywood Brown at Rams, AJ Brown vs Jax. I like Terry the most (not dinged up like Deebo and Hollywood, least amount of competition for targets amongst all 4), but Haskins scares the bejeeseus out of me. 

My flex options are any of the above plus Brian Hill vs Tampa. I know Hill laid a massive egg last week, and TB has a tough run D, but when it’s close I typically like going with a volume based RB over a WR3 type.

I’m thinking Deebo at WR2 (if he’s somehow ruled out for SNF I can throw in Hollywood on MNF) and Hill at flex, but wondering what others think? Really dang hard to decipher with so many similar options.

Post yours and I’ll reciprocate! TIA.

Simply because of the possibility that Deebo may be out (even though right now it looks like he will play) but based on that McLaurin is certainly a safer option and is close anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread