What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Personal goals and pushing the limits of your body (1 Viewer)

What is the most strips of bacon you have eaten in a single day?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-3

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • 4-6

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • 7-10

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • 11-15

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • 16+

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
Back in college we had a party at my buddies parents house when they were out of town

as the night was winding down we found a 3 lb Costco package of bacon and cooked up the whole thing.  Pretty sure just the 2 of us polished it off.  I also remember his girlfriend waking up and barfing because the whole house smelled like bacon

I could eat 15 hard shell Taco Bell tacos in a sitting pretty easily if I ever had to like In a hostage situation or something. 

I could eat 15 hard shell Taco Bell tacos in a sitting pretty easily if I ever had to like In a hostage situation or something. 
We talking the doritos shell one's b/c those are delicious?   Not a big bacon fan but 10 strips is not even trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's really hard to say because not all strips are created equal.  I voted 11-15 but I have no doubt that at one of those all you can eat brunches I have had more than the 16 strips but they were those really thin small strips.

As far as real true meaty strips of bacon I have am sure I have done 11-15 but could do more if I needed to.  I have done a half pound BLT a few times.  I am not sure I could ever get filled up on bacon. 

When I was in HS I worked in the kitchen of an Italian Restaurant.   One on the chefs was a large man who was in his 20s at the time used to eat 1-2lbs of bacon night.  He would cut it up and throw it in the deep fryer and then eat it all night like potato chips. 

I know I've done 7-10 many times. Given the right situation, I could easily more than double that.

FWIW - our go-to place for breakfast is called the Bacon Barn. My favorite is their jalapeno bacon.

Users who are viewing this thread