What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DL starters (1 Viewer)

Hoodoo

Footballguy
I'm in a tackle primary league, 2 pt/tackle, 2 pt/sack and trying to decide on 2 starters:

FBG is telling me to start Casey and Griffen. My gut is telling me a little differently. I've lined these up in order of how I rank them. 

Allen, Josh JAC DE @OAK - Allen has been my best and most consistently scoring lineman all season and stands to see a very heavy dose of Oakland's run game. He's also broken double digits more times than any of my other DLs.

Griffen, Everson MIN DE@LAC  - Also pretty consistent, though his production had dropped off from previous years. But he is going against a team that gives up a lot of sacks and his partner should be seeing the double teams.

Casey, Jurrell TEN DEvs HOU - Normally I might agree with the FBG projection and pick Casey as my best option. However, Casey has been hurt a lot this year and has only had 2 games of 10 or more, one that was the result of a single play. On the flip side he's having an offensive line that currently ranks 30th in the league and has given up nearly 40 sacks.

Thomas, Chad CLE DE@ARI - Arizona has given up 47 sacks this year, tied for 4th worst in the league. But sacks aren't everything in my league and depending on them don't gaurantee points.

Users who are viewing this thread