Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
caustic

Houston 31 @ Kansas City 51 - Game Thread

Just now, Deamon said:

Nope but Apparently on Bet360, if you do a parlay and a team goes up by 21 points, they call it an automatic win (but not an automatic loss if you're down 21).  Had never heard of this but apparently its 3 for hockey, 20 for basketball, and 21 for NFL.  My buddy bet Houston and won.

Holy #### they’re going to change that glitch

3 hours ago, shadyridr said:

Pats lose in first round and neither top 2 seeds can take advantage. They should be ashamed. 

KC would like to have a word. 

2 minutes ago, IHEARTFF said:

Holy #### they’re going to change that glitch

Not sure if it's a glitch.... maybe just a promotion.  Just found it here

One thing that hasn’t really been mentioned in this thread is how good KC is....its been all about BOB collapse....but there is another side to that.....KC survived a total blown coverage, two brutal drops early on third down, a blocked punt for a TD, and a punt return fumble inside their 10....yeah BOB had some bad moments but the Hardman return ignited a fire and KC deserves some credit here....Hardman return, scoring on two plays after that and then HOU fumbling on the KO return changed everything....and the KC also made a ton of plays after that.....HOU collapse yes....but you still have to have the fire power to take advantage.......

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Stinkin Ref said:

One thing that hasn’t really been mentioned in this thread is how good KC is....its been all about BOB collapse....but there is another side to that.....KC survived a total blown coverage, two brutal drops early on third down, a blocked punt for a TD, and a punt return fumble inside their 10....yeah BOB had some bad moments but the Hardman return ignited a fire and KC deserves some credit here....Hardman return, scoring on two plays after that and then HOU fumbling on the KO return changed everything....and the KC also made a ton of plays after that.....HOU collapse yes....but you still have to have the fire power to take advantage.......

I agree 100%.  I admittedly didn't watch a lot of KC games this year, but I came away very impressed with their offense.  (Duh, they scored 173 points, but they obviously have a ton of weapons and a dynamic QB who takes full advantage).  

1 hour ago, Stinkin Ref said:

Name a few

Sure, any of the players who dont beat a pregnant woman and allegedly breaks a 3 year old's arm. Not something tough guys do. 

5 minutes ago, Buffaloes said:

Sure, any of the players who dont beat a pregnant woman and allegedly breaks a 3 year old's arm. Not something tough guys do. 

Going for the record for being wrong the most times in a couple threads....

2 minutes ago, Stinkin Ref said:

Going for the record for being wrong the most times in a couple threads....

Not a strong rebuttal tbh, but better than actually defending hill's actions I suppose

Edited by Buffaloes

2 hours ago, Capella said:

When the chiefs got down 24-0 does anybody know what the live betting had them at to win?

Looks like at that point it got to Houston (-400), KC (+300)

Just now, Buffaloes said:

Not a strong rebuttal tbh, but better than actually defending hill's actions I suppose

Get it...you hate KC and Hill....CO buff/donkey boy or something....fair enough....but you and others were wrong about Hill in the spring and summer and you still are....i know it hurts ....especially when they have been destroying the broncos for 9 games straight and Hill keeps moving on....its ok to be wrong....its sad to keep whining....

3 hours ago, Stinkin Ref said:

Get it...you hate KC and Hill....CO buff/donkey boy or something....fair enough....but you and others were wrong about Hill in the spring and summer and you still are....i know it hurts ....especially when they have been destroying the broncos for 9 games straight and Hill keeps moving on....its ok to be wrong....its sad to keep whining....

Nah, don't hate either one. 

15 hours ago, Stinkin Ref said:

Well, that and the defense. They had to keep Houston at 24 just to enable the comeback to happen. 

They did their job, and then some. 

Ah, NFL Memes, how I love you. Most accurate recap of the game imaginable. Sorry HOU fans. :lol: 

https://twitter.com/nfl_memes/status/1217252386458259457?s=21