What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Houston 31 @ Kansas City 51 - Game Thread (1 Viewer)

I need KC to beat Hou because if the Texans handle them I will be left contemplating how close the Bills could have been to hosting the AFC Championship. 

Very interesting weekend in the postseason. I still can’t believe Baltimore imploded like that and it looks like KC is doing the same. 

But how boring would the nfl be if the perceived “better” team always won? It would be the nba essentially. 
if Houston wins this, it's 5 of 7 Road teams winning so far this playoffs.  That's nuts.

This is where KC's defense has to come through, we've seen the improvement of the unit last 7 games of the season. This is where Spags needs to hold the Houston O, we know Houston's secondary isn't great. KC can come back.

EDIT: Of course tackling like that won't help.

Really like that option play, dunno if it was a designed run but considering Watson doesn't generally look to run it's a nice look to give the defense.

Chiefs went down 14-0 against the Patriots in last year's AFCG and eventually sent it to OT -- they look a lot worse today, though.

Game is not over by any means. KC wasn' t that good this long for a reason.

Houston won their division fairly early. 

Users who are viewing this thread