What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Houston 31 @ Kansas City 51 - Game Thread (1 Viewer)

If KC comes back to win this, that might be criticized.  I would have snuck it and put them away for good.
Possibly. If it was known the ensuing ko would happen I would think everyone would got for the td. But going up a de facto 4 scores as a heavy underdog and the road has its merits

Last edited by a moderator:
If KC comes back to win this, that might be criticized.  I would have snuck it and put them away for good.
Umm, you are aware that there is a chance that they dont convert on 4th, right?  Y'know there is a big downside to going for it.  Momentum, crowd back in it, etc

Possibly. If it was known the ensuing ko would happen I would think everyone would got for the td. But going up a deal facto 4 scores as a heavy underdog and the road has its merits
Ya.  I just think with inches to go, your odds are very big picking that up.  And less likely they score a TD on a drive starting on their 10 yard line rather than the 50.  SO many coaches scared to go for it on 4th.

Umm, you are aware that there is a chance that they dont convert on 4th, right?  Y'know there is a big downside to going for it.  Momentum, crowd back in it, etc
Yes there's about a 15% chance they don't convert.  They also now have to drive 90 yards to score a TD, IF that 15% hits.

Momentum/Crowd back in it/Etc is also very big if they go down and score a TD like they did.

I'm not sure that's interference... Kelce didn't look like he had a shot at it to begin with.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't go for it on 4th but then do that on ST?
Right? 

85% chance to get that 1st and prob go up 28-0 and waste more clock.... Don't take it.

Probably a 50% chance of not converting that fake and giving KC a great shot to go down only 10.... Go for it.

Weird calls there.  It's far better to take a risk on the opponents 15 than it is on your own 30.  Especially when you need 1 inch vs 5 yards.

Users who are viewing this thread