What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Titans at Chiefs AFCCG game thread (4 Viewers)

He has been here before - blowing it in the playoffs again
He was a phantom neutral zone infraction from taking not 1 but 2 different teams in 2 different conferences to the Super Bowl and I believe you have to win a few playoff games in order to compete in the Super Bowl. 

He is one win away form making good on what I just wrote. 

As an aside, you are perfectly just in your view and I will not argue with you on his playoff woes but he is a Hall of Fame coach likely and he has had some family adversities and I pull for him, he usually backs up his players and takes all the blame between his heavy breaths, I'm a little biased. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Great play calling, good job of Mahomes avoiding disaster on a couple plays, Titans were able to apply pressure so it's not like their defense was torn apart, it took KC a long sustained drive, Tennessee should not hang their head. In fact KC hasn't really stopped them yet. 

So something I’ve never understood and it’s never been explained but....

How come an offensive line can be set, then all of a sudden stand up and move around or point their finger at the LBers but other times if a guy twitches his pinky finger it’s a false start? 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread