What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who would have been.... (1 Viewer)

bro1ncos

IBL Representative
Super Bowl MVP if the game ends 20-10 and San Francisco wins? 

Lots of people and pundits saying Jimmy G played poorly, but I am not sure anyone else would have been the MVP if the SF Def didn't give up a huge 3rd and 15 and the offense was basically able to run out the clock. 

No one else really stood out except maybe Deebo or Bosa but I could definitely see the QB of the winning team getting MVP by default. 

Super Bowl MVP if the game ends 20-10 and San Francisco wins? 

Lots of people and pundits saying Jimmy G played poorly, but I am not sure anyone else would have been the MVP if the SF Def didn't give up a huge 3rd and 15 and the offense was basically able to run out the clock. 

No one else really stood out except maybe Deebo or Bosa but I could definitely see the QB of the winning team getting MVP by default. 
This is why guys in the gambling thread often bet the QB getting the mvp over the team he plays for. Much better odds.

My guess it would have gone to whoever made the difference to keep the game at 20-10.  In order for that to happen the defense had to get a  couple stops (would that have been due to Bosa sacks, an INT, ???) and the offense would have had to keep the ball (maybe Mostert if he ended up over 100yds killing the clock). 

I don't think we know the answer because those things didn't happen to maintain the game at 20-10. 

Users who are viewing this thread