What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$200 12-MAN DYNASTY FAAB PPR SLEEPER LEAGUE STARTUP - LeagueSafe Bonus (1 Viewer)

MareeK

Footballguy
$200 12-MAN DYNASTY FAAB PPR SLEEPER LEAGUE STARTUP - LeagueSafe Bonus

Welcome I am starting a $200.00 Buy in 12-Man Dynasty League. The League will use Sleeper app and LeagueSafe for payments.

I am looking for dedicated players who are wanting to be apart of a league for decades to come. 

This year and next year will have to be paid for by everyone before we will start the startup draft. 

I have a lot of experience commissioning fantasy football leagues. 115 leagues over 14 years

Payout structure

Champ=$1300 2nd=$500 3rd=$200

+ Most points scored during our fantasy regular season = $200

+ $200 will go into the BONUS POT - which will be awarded to a team who wins the championship 2 consecutive years. This will grow year after year until it is won. Then it will start again.

Roster

1-QB 2-RB 2-WR 1-TE 3-FLEX(RB/WR/TE) 18-BENCH PLUS 4-TAXI(ROOKIES ONLY)

No Kickers - No DST - No IR Spots

Scoring

Custom but is very close to standard scoring.

The only changes are; 6pt for passing TD, 1pt per rec

To be voted on either 1pt-20 yard Passing, 1pt-8yd Rushing, 1pt-8yd Recieving or Standard Scoring. (This will be Voted on)

Draft pick trading will be allowed

If you are interested please join at this link 

https://sleeper.app/i/LLVOewdjZ38X

Last edited by a moderator:
Our target for draft day is approaching. Only 3 spots left with 7 owners already paid up. We are filling fast.

Last spot the draft has started but we are in the 1st round and the last spot in the league has the 11th pick. SO you would join and be the 1.11. We are currently paused and on pick 1.05. 

Users who are viewing this thread