What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 Keeper Help (Who to sell and who to stash) (1 Viewer)

kylechoffman

Footballguy
10 team, keep 2 league.  Start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 Flex (rb, wr, te) 1K, 1D.  .5 ppr, 1 per 10 yds rush or rec and 6 pt tds. Players from the prior year end of season roster can be kept for the round they were drafted minus 1.  Any player picked up in Free Agency during the season counts towards your last round pick.  I have the following options with their 2020 round surrendering in parentheses (D Cook is the only lock and I am looking to move some of the others for draft pick upgrades):

• D Cook  (13th round) - 
  • D Singletary (15th Round) - He was dropped to free agency so I grabbed him for 2020.
  • R Mostert (15th Round) - 2019 FA pickup
  • T Higbee (15th Round) - 2019 FA pickup
  • DK Metcalf (14th round) - Drafted in round 15 last year
  • Mark Andrews (10th Round)
  • AJ Green (15th Round) - 2019 FA Pickup

Thoughts on who to sell/ who to stash?

When do you have to decide?  I would like to see AJ Green on the field before deciding.

I keep Cook and put everyone else on the block.  Trade until you have your choice made.  With no trades it comes down to Metcalf or Green for me.

Keep Cook.

Ditch Higbee & Green.

Try to trade 3 of the other 4, doesn't matter that much which. I'd rank them Andrews, Metcalf, Mostert, Singletary, but that could change in the coming months.

Users who are viewing this thread