What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

John Brown and 2021 3rd for Hayden Hurst? (1 Viewer)

JoeSteeler

Footballguy
Would give John Brown and 2021 3rd for Hayden Hurst...16 team PPR dynasty,TE premium

Thanks for any feedback.

My WR are: ODB, Brown, Gallup, Diontae Johnson, DJ Moore, Ju-Ju

My TE: Kittle, Vance, Warring

Definitely.

I'd pay that price for Hurst even in a 12-team league without TE premium. And with your league the TE is worth even more and the draft pick is worth even less.

How many TE's can you play?  You already have Kittle so is this for bench depth?  Regardless this is an easy move to make in a TE premium league with the WR's you already have.

How many TE's can you play?  You already have Kittle so is this for bench depth?  Regardless this is an easy move to make in a TE premium league with the WR's you already have.
0-3 TE, should have included that in OP

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it has all been said already, so I won't be much help...LOL.   I'd do the trade too.  Worst case scenario: If Hurst doesn't deliver for you, I think your receivers are deep enough to take the hit of losing John Brown.  (without knowing the exact starting lineup configuration of course)  With the details provided, go for it.

Thanks guys - I pulled the trigger.

I also got Von Miller but didn't mention above as I thought the trade without him included was good enough to accept.

Users who are viewing this thread