What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

HELP - new to SuperFlex and need your advise (1 Viewer)

Dallasfan32

Footballguy
Hello Everyone!

I just joined a 12-team Dynasty SuperFlex league.  You start 10 players (1 QB, 1 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def and 1 Superflex qb/rb/wr/te).

I have pick 7....

When should your top qb's be taken (Mahomes and Jackson)?  Assuming that I have no shot at CMAC, Zeke, Barkley, Kamara, and Michael Thomas.

Wondering if I should look to take Mahomes or Jackson at 1.07, or wait until 2nd round.

Thank you for your guidance!

I feel like you are undervaluing QBs for your superflex league, especially young ones that could dominate for 10 years longer than the best RBs. I would strongly consider Mahomes in the top 2 picks (probably #1) and Jackson not far behind, and I would be ecstatic if either made it to 7. If the rest of your league knows what they are doing you probably won't have them as an option. 

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread has a lot of good links & discussion on superflex leagues.

If you're a subscriber you can also check out Dan Hindery's latest draft value chart, which is pretty good on things like the relative value of players at different positions (though of course you'll have your own opinions on particular players).

QBs are hugely valuable in superflex leagues, especially the top ones. A few ways to look at it:
- look at the top 30 players in scoring in your league last year and see how many are QBs
- look through your top 5-15 players at each position and for each guy ask yourself "Is it likely that this guy will still be going strong in 2023? In 2026?"
- think about scarcity. There are 32 starting QBs in the NFL. There are 12 teams in your league, and each team wants to start 2 QBs. What does that lead to?

I am in several superflex leagues and found much better value waiting until the 3rd round or after. Obviously this depends on scoring. So many people over draft qbs in superflex that you can build an extremely strong team by waiting. 

Here is an examples from me. 

2018. Took Patrick Mahomes in the 4th. Started with Mixon, Kelce and Ertz in te premium league and ran away with the league. 

This year I did the same taking Mixon, Chubb and Tyreek and gambling on Daniel Jones taking the step forward. 

They won't make it past #4. It will be those two and CMC and Barkley. I'd think about K Murray at 7. 
If Murray makes it to you, that’s the pick at 7. 

SF tends to go QB-heavy early rounds. 

one important consideration is scoring. My superflex has 6 pt TD but yardage is like .1/35 so yardage is low scoring. So QBs are a little overvalued. 

But yeah - for dynasty startup youth matters as well. No chance at Mahomes or Lamar at 7. I’d be. Tempted to go BPA at 7 & grab Daniel Jones at 2.05

again; without knowing your scoring it’s hard to say. 

This is all really good info.  Thank you!  

Seems like consensus is to take a QB at 7, and I'm not crazy for looking to take Mahomes or Jackson at 7.  I hope (and pray) that either will be there at 7.

If Mahomes and Jackson are gone at 7, I could see myself taking whoever drops from CMAC, Zeke, Kamara, Barkley, Michael Thomas and then coming back in 2nd round to take a QB.

TD's are only worth 4pts in this league.

This new league is a mirror of another league that the Commish is in.  I asked him when QB's typically go.  Unless he's blowing smoke up my a$$, he said qb's typically go in the 2nd round....

I feel like you are undervaluing QBs for your superflex league, especially young ones that could dominate for 10 years longer than the best RBs. I would strongly consider Mahomes in the top 2 picks (probably #1) and Jackson not far behind, and I would be ecstatic if either made it to 7. If the rest of your league knows what they are doing you probably won't have them as an option. 
Thanks...  Your first part of you r comment about the qb's being around for 10+ years, is why I'd like to get Mahomes or Jackson....  We start drafting this coming Wednesday....  

As a follow-up and thanks for all of your comments on this thread....  I will add comments of how the draft went up to my pick and include who I took.... 

Seems like consensus is to take a QB at 7, and I'm not crazy for looking to take Mahomes or Jackson at 7.  I hope (and pray) that either will be there at 7.

If Mahomes and Jackson are gone at 7, I could see myself taking whoever drops from CMAC, Zeke, Kamara, Barkley, Michael Thomas and then coming back in 2nd round to take a QB.

This new league is a mirror of another league that the Commish is in.  I asked him when QB's typically go.  Unless he's blowing smoke up my a$$, he said qb's typically go in the 2nd round....
I don't think the consensus is always taking taking a QB at 7, if somehow there is a run on the top 3 or 4 before you pick it could be worth grabbing a RB or WR. Mainly if Mahomes or Jackson are still there you mash the draft button so hard it goes through the floor. I have the tiers like this (sorry for switching between bullet points, could not figure out how to make a single space between them otherwise):

• Mahomes
  • Jackson
  • CMC
  1. Barkley
  • Kyler Murrey
  • Elliot
  1. Cook
  2. Thomas
  3. Kamara
  4. Hill
Not really in any order within each tier. Scoring (PPR and other bonus points) could shift stuff a little. 

I am waiting until at least the 4th or 5th round before I take a qb with this scoring. 

My strategy in this type of league would be to wait on qbs, I am taking undervalued guys. Goff, Cousins etc. I am also targeting a few young qbs that could go off in the near future that are completely unknowns, Haskins, Love etc. 

I would try to trade out 7. It should have great value for anyone that wants in on the big 7 players in superflex. 

If their is a major run on qbs through the first 2 rounds I am trying to trade up and get more 3rd and 4th round picks. So many good players will fall into that area. 

Good luck

If you're a subscriber you can also check out Dan Hindery's latest draft value chart, which is pretty good on things like the relative value of players at different positions (though of course you'll have your own opinions on particular players).

QBs are hugely valuable in superflex leagues, especially the top ones. A few ways to look at it:
- look at the top 30 players in scoring in your league last year and see how many are QBs
- look through your top 5-15 players at each position and for each guy ask yourself "Is it likely that this guy will still be going strong in 2023? In 2026?"
- think about scarcity. There are 32 starting QBs in the NFL. There are 12 teams in your league, and each team wants to start 2 QBs. What does that lead to?
Great suggestion, but in this case...  This is a startup league for 2020.  No history.  And, I've never been in a SuperFlex league.

I am waiting until at least the 4th or 5th round before I take a qb with this scoring. 

My strategy in this type of league would be to wait on qbs, I am taking undervalued guys. Goff, Cousins etc. I am also targeting a few young qbs that could go off in the near future that are completely unknowns, Haskins, Love etc. 

I would try to trade out 7. It should have great value for anyone that wants in on the big 7 players in superflex. 

If their is a major run on qbs through the first 2 rounds I am trying to trade up and get more 3rd and 4th round picks. So many good players will fall into that area. 

Good luck
Yeah I like this strategy, too. I did a SF startup recently and took Murray at 7 but was going to try and trade down if he wasn't there. I did a different SF startup earlier in the year as well, and drew the 3 spot, where I took Barkley, even though Jackson was on the board. I prefer Mahomes and I wanted to see what kind of a SF team I could build around Barkley, who I have never owned. At that point, though, I decided I wanted to see what it would look like if I really, really waited on QB. I didn't take my first until 8.11 with Minshew (this was before the draft and I was already a believer before they didn't take a QB), and then my 2nd with Big Ben who is going to be super startable for a couple years and fills that gap. He is probably my QB1 but Minshew might be the guy there for many years to come. Not necessarily sexy, but you said Goff and Cousins and I think this fits that narrative. I also took Hurts who I don't know if I'll be able to hold in a developmental sense. It's FFPC so you're only allowed a max of 3 out of the startup draft. You can get more thru trade or waivers.

Anyway TLDR version is by waiting until 8th round for a QB I got a core of Barkley, Henry, Godwin, Metcalf, McLaurin, Jefferson, Pittman, Fant, Higbee, Herndon and I even have two future 1sts. I see QB as my obvious weakness, along with my RB3 (Boston Scott), but I've never came out of a startup feeling better.

Agree completely on the 3rd and 4th rounders.

I will play a bit of devil's advocate here (though I see some others have already done so as well).  I've played a lot of superflex and it's my opinion that the top QBs are way overvalued in that format.

The only change in SF versus regular 1qb leagues is that you want to be starting a QB in your SF position as much as possible.  To me that heavily increases the value of reliable QBs that you can count on to hold their starting job and put up decent numbers.  By default that increases the top guys too but not to the extent a lot of people treat them.

If you go back through the Kyler Murray thread last year you will see that I am one of his biggest advocates on this board.  But he is absoultely 100% the type of guy I would be avoiding in the first round of a superflex draft, personally.  He is a ceiling play.  Perfect for 1qb leagues.  The opposite of what you want to spend heavy resources on in SF where stability is the best asset for a QB.  I put LJax into this category a little bit as well.  He's a lot more proven so not nearly as much, but I worry about the huge swings we've seen out of running QBs in the past.  Mahomes is the only QB I'd want to spend a 1st round startup pick on as it seems like there is a very good chance of him having a Peyton/Rodgers type of career where you can count on him being a top 5 guy for a long long time.

In general though, I would much rather grab a lower tiered relatively stable QB with a 1st round position player than a 1st round QB with a 4th round position player.  For instance I'd much rather spend my 1st/4th round picks to get Zeke/Stafford than to get Murray/Drake.  I'd much rather spend them to get Saquon/Ryan than to get LJax/Fournette. 

That is all my personal approach.  I know it doesn't really always align with the consensus of OMG IT'S SF I NEED QB QB QB QB MOAR QBS!!!!

That's one of the fun things about Superflex though, it adds a whole additional dynamic and people will approach it differently in every league.  I don't think there is really a "right" or "wrong" way to play it.  I've seen people value QBs highly and be successful.  I've seen people largely disregard QB and be successful.  And of course I've seen a ton of people in the middle be successful.

I will play a bit of devil's advocate here (though I see some others have already done so as well).  I've played a lot of superflex and it's my opinion that the top QBs are way overvalued in that format.

The only change in SF versus regular 1qb leagues is that you want to be starting a QB in your SF position as much as possible.  To me that heavily increases the value of reliable QBs that you can count on to hold their starting job and put up decent numbers.  By default that increases the top guys too but not to the extent a lot of people treat them.

If you go back through the Kyler Murray thread last year you will see that I am one of his biggest advocates on this board.  But he is absoultely 100% the type of guy I would be avoiding in the first round of a superflex draft, personally.  He is a ceiling play.  Perfect for 1qb leagues.  The opposite of what you want to spend heavy resources on in SF where stability is the best asset for a QB.  I put LJax into this category a little bit as well.  He's a lot more proven so not nearly as much, but I worry about the huge swings we've seen out of running QBs in the past.  Mahomes is the only QB I'd want to spend a 1st round startup pick on as it seems like there is a very good chance of him having a Peyton/Rodgers type of career where you can count on him being a top 5 guy for a long long time.

In general though, I would much rather grab a lower tiered relatively stable QB with a 1st round position player than a 1st round QB with a 4th round position player.  For instance I'd much rather spend my 1st/4th round picks to get Zeke/Stafford than to get Murray/Drake.  I'd much rather spend them to get Saquon/Ryan than to get LJax/Fournette. 

That is all my personal approach.  I know it doesn't really always align with the consensus of OMG IT'S SF I NEED QB QB QB QB MOAR QBS!!!!

That's one of the fun things about Superflex though, it adds a whole additional dynamic and people will approach it differently in every league.  I don't think there is really a "right" or "wrong" way to play it.  I've seen people value QBs highly and be successful.  I've seen people largely disregard QB and be successful.  And of course I've seen a ton of people in the middle be successful.
Did you factor in dynasty (you might have, just not seeing that word in your post)? I agree in a regular SF league he is not a first rounder, but he looked decent enough the second half of the year as a rookie to potentially gamble in dynasty. I am somewhat risk adverse and I am don't tend to go for rookies or young players, but I can see the logic of him going at that spot since he made Arizona competitive in a tough division. 

I am not in any dynasty leagues for the record, but I am in a keeper super flex league.

Did you factor in dynasty (you might have, just not seeing that word in your post)? I agree in a regular SF league he is not a first rounder, but he looked decent enough the second half of the year as a rookie to potentially gamble in dynasty. I am somewhat risk adverse and I am don't tend to go for rookies or young players, but I can see the logic of him going at that spot since he made Arizona competitive in a tough division. 

I am not in any dynasty leagues for the record, but I am in a keeper super flex league.
Yeah I only play dynasty anymore so sometimes I have trouble getting out of that mindset if anything.  I was speaking specifically to dynasty.  Murray is an upside play but not a stable/reliable piece.  I don't think he's any more likely to be a starting QB 4 years from now than guys like Stafford or Cousins who you can get 4-6 rounds later.  He obviously has much higher upside but to me SF increases the value of a QB's floor while 1qb increases the value of a QB's ceiling.

Again I am one of the biggest Murray guys on this board, but there are a startling number of similarities to the guys that were paying early 1st round startup value for Baker Mayfield at this time last year.  In SF I'd much rather have an equally (if not more) stable QB alongside a truly elite position player than gamble on one of these guys alongside a 5th round position player.

Highly doubt you get Mahomes or Lamar at 1.07.  Weirder things have happened though.  Pretty much all the top12 QB's will/should be gone by the 4th round, take that as you want.  If you want to pay up, 1.07 is the place, or just wait a round or 2 and get a Baker/Wentz combo or something.  

In superflex leagues, I find that people usually overvalue QB's (or I undervalue them) and they kind of forget about other positions.  FFPC for example, you can waste 3-4 roster spots on hopeful TE's, but if you get a stud that free's up quite a bit of roster space.  QB's can be viewed the same way in superflex except there really aren't any "hopeful" QB's, and if there are, it'll take 2-3 years before they are anything and you have to pay as if they already broke out.  

With your roster requirements, I'd prefer to focus on building WR's first, QB's second, RB's 3rd and TE's last.  But that's just my own personal strategy.  Someone I'm sure would rather focus on QB's first, but I don't think that would be very possible from the 7 spot in terms of value.  You could go Kyler there, maybe Watson or Dak, but that seems like a slight reach (I don't mind it though) but the WR's will slip to you easier I imagine and there's better value for those to build for the future with.  

The more I read this thread the more I hate Murray at 7. Let's say best case scenario he has a Mahomes or Lamar type season. His value goes up to in the conversation as the number 1qb. His bust factor for fantasy purposes are way higher than any other of the big 7. Personally I am not paying for a guys ceiling unless he has shown me that ceiling before. 

The more I read this thread the more I hate Murray at 7. Let's say best case scenario he has a Mahomes or Lamar type season. His value goes up to in the conversation as the number 1qb. His bust factor for fantasy purposes are way higher than any other of the big 7. Personally I am not paying for a guys ceiling unless he has shown me that ceiling before. 
I would rather take Wilson than Murray and not at 1.07.  I think Murray is way overhyped.

This is a fair assessment, there is not much tape on Murray so it is a pretty big gamble.

With the SF league, does your draft philosophy change with it also being a Dynasty League, and not a re-draft league?  Like the option of having Mahomes or Lamar for his career.  Not sure how much the DYNASTY aspect changes the SF.

Great suggestion, but in this case...  This is a startup league for 2020.  No history.  And, I've never been in a SuperFlex league.
You don't need any league history to look up how many points players scored last year under this league's scoring rules. If you're using MFL, you can just check this page for your league. If it's not in MFL, you can find last year's fantasy scoring in various places (including FBG) - you just need to find one which you can set to have scoring rules similar to your league, or else calculate it yourself in a spreadsheet from the raw stats.

My advice.....put your 1.7 OTB, and see what offers come in.   May lead to nothing....but if I get something of value, in a trade back scenario, with the amount of top notch youth in this past rookie draft, I am building my team around 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th rounders and more in a startup

It's a game of high/Lo.   Everyone most likely playing high, you go low....maybe take some lumps the first 2 years, but you will have a team built to compete for years

You don't need any league history to look up how many points players scored last year under this league's scoring rules. If you're using MFL, you can just check this page for your league. If it's not in MFL, you can find last year's fantasy scoring in various places (including FBG) - you just need to find one which you can set to have scoring rules similar to your league, or else calculate it yourself in a spreadsheet from the raw stats.
Cool, I didn't know that.

Here's who are the top 25 based on 2019 stats.  I'm team 7.  My picks would be Aaron Jones (298) and Aaron Rodgers (259) for a total of 557.

1 McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB 448.40
2 Jackson, Lamar BAL QB 415.68
3 Thomas, Michael NOS WR 366.90
4 Watson, Deshaun HOU QB 320.98
5 Wilson, Russell SEA QB 308.38
6 Prescott, Dak DAL QB 308.16
7 Jones, Aaron GBP RB 298.50
8 Cook, Dalvin MIN RB 292.40
9 Ekeler, Austin LAC RB 291.10
10 Winston, Jameis TBB QB 290.82
11 Allen, Josh BUF QB 288.36
12 Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB 284.30
13 Godwin, Chris TBB WR 276.10
14 Mahomes, Patrick KCC QB 275.98
15 Murray, Kyler ARI QB 272.28
16 Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR 268.54
17 Fournette, Leonard JAC RB 259.40
18 Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB 259.36
19 Jones, Julio ATL WR 259.30
20 Wentz, Carson PHI QB 258.80
21 Henry, Derrick TEN RB 255.50
22 Ryan, Matt ATL QB 252.82
23 Edelman, Julian NEP WR 250.68
24 Chubb, Nick CLE RB 250.00
25 Kelce, Travis KCC TE 248.90

My advice.....put your 1.7 OTB, and see what offers come in.   May lead to nothing....but if I get something of value, in a trade back scenario, with the amount of top notch youth in this past rookie draft, I am building my team around 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th rounders and more in a startup

It's a game of high/Lo.   Everyone most likely playing high, you go low....maybe take some lumps the first 2 years, but you will have a team built to compete for years
That's something I am thinking of...  Team at 12 is a NYG fan, so, it's possible that Barkley could drop to 1.07.  May be able to take advantage of that.

With the SF league, does your draft philosophy change with it also being a Dynasty League, and not a re-draft league?  Like the option of having Mahomes or Lamar for his career.  Not sure how much the DYNASTY aspect changes the SF.
As I posted up above in response to huthut, I was speaking specifically of dynasty.  I don't play redraft anymore.

Cool, I didn't know that.

Here's who are the top 25 based on 2019 stats.  I'm team 7.  My picks would be Aaron Jones (298) and Aaron Rodgers (259) for a total of 557.

1 McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB 448.40
2 Jackson, Lamar BAL QB 415.68
3 Thomas, Michael NOS WR 366.90
4 Watson, Deshaun HOU QB 320.98
5 Wilson, Russell SEA QB 308.38
6 Prescott, Dak DAL QB 308.16
7 Jones, Aaron GBP RB 298.50
8 Cook, Dalvin MIN RB 292.40
9 Ekeler, Austin LAC RB 291.10
10 Winston, Jameis TBB QB 290.82
11 Allen, Josh BUF QB 288.36
12 Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB 284.30
13 Godwin, Chris TBB WR 276.10
14 Mahomes, Patrick KCC QB 275.98
15 Murray, Kyler ARI QB 272.28
16 Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR 268.54
17 Fournette, Leonard JAC RB 259.40
18 Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB 259.36
19 Jones, Julio ATL WR 259.30
20 Wentz, Carson PHI QB 258.80
21 Henry, Derrick TEN RB 255.50
22 Ryan, Matt ATL QB 252.82
23 Edelman, Julian NEP WR 250.68
24 Chubb, Nick CLE RB 250.00
25 Kelce, Travis KCC TE 248.90
So half of the top 10 are QB's.  That should tell you something.  Having two quality QB's in this scoring will be a big benefit for you. 

Gally said:
So half of the top 10 are QB's.  That should tell you something.  Having two quality QB's in this scoring will be a big benefit for you. 
In talking to the Commish who has 1.05, he said that Mahomes and Lamar are going to be gone by 1.05.  Either Kamara or Michael Thomas will most likely go at 1.06, leaving me with whoever isn't taken between Kamara and Thomas.  Hoping Kamara goes 1.06 and I will take Thomas at 1.07.  Will look to take qb in round 2 and possibly 3.

Would you mind linking or copy and pasting your draft when it is complete?
Or, better, when it starts. 

We can then do a running commentary on picks that were good, who we think should be upcoming picks and how we like the composition of your roster. 

Spike said:
Or, better, when it starts. 

We can then do a running commentary on picks that were good, who we think should be upcoming picks and how we like the composition of your roster. 
1.01 CMAC
1.02 Barkley
1.03 Mahomes
1.04 M Thomas

If this is me I am taking Kamara or Zeke at 7. If both are gone I am trading back. Especially if Jackson is there. A lot of people will want him and you should get a decent haul for him. 
I'm talking to Bane at 1.05.  Looking to swap picks in 1/2/4/6 so I can take Zeke at 1.05.    Best player available to me at 1.07 is projected to be Kamara.

Should I just be really happy to get Kamara at 1.07 and keep my picks in rounds 2/4/6?

I'm talking to Bane at 1.05.  Looking to swap picks in 1/2/4/6 so I can take Zeke at 1.05.    Best player available to me at 1.07 is projected to be Kamara.

Should I just be really happy to get Kamara at 1.07 and keep my picks in rounds 2/4/6?
And, we are still kinda talking 3-way trade where I get Mahomes, guy that has Mahomes gets Lamar and guy at 1.05 drops to 1.07.

I never trade up in the 1st round unless it is crazy good value. 

If this is PPR scoring I would take Kamara over Zeke. IMO the days of Zeke catching 50+ passes are over for a bit. There are too many weapons in Dallas. Kamara is still a lock for 70 to 90 catches. 

And, we are still kinda talking 3-way trade where I get Mahomes, guy that has Mahomes gets Lamar and guy at 1.05 drops to 1.07.

What are the offers?

I swapped picks with Team 5.

swapped 1/2/4/6.  I moved up 2 spots to get Zeke at 1.05.

Plus, I'm a Dallas Fan.  Wanted Zeke more than I wanted Kamara at 1.07.
Good move for you then. Small price to paynto get your guy. I am excited to see what is there for you in round 2. 

Maybe look at Evans, Godwin, or Kelce if they are available.

Russel Wilson might be a good option too, knowing we can start 2 qb's.
If Russel is there this is the pick to take in a SF. I would be surprised if he makes it that far though.

But at 7 wouldn’t the risk/reward be factored into his price?

you’re not necessarily paying for the boom that hasn’t happened, you’re speculating that you’ll get the boom at a value price.

taking Murray top 4 would fit that narrative.

at 7 he’s got the youth & upside to anchor a dynasty team for years. 

someone said Russel Wilson over Murray there? Really? Dude is 31, on a team with a shaky OL.

i’d happily go risk/reward with Kyler at 1.07 than take a player who’s been great but is getting close to aging out. 

even if ya take Murray 1.07 & he gives you 2019 numbers in 2020 (which seems low with the weapons AZ has) he STILL holds his value because someone in your league will be a believer that the boom is coming.

ya take Wilson there and next year you have a 32 year old QB. 

i know it wasn’t you that suggested Wilson, but I think 7 is a value for Murray. The upside is worth the risk of him busting. And personally I don’t anticipate a bust. I thought he was gonna bust coming into the league but the more I watched the more impressed with him I became. 

But at 7 wouldn’t the risk/reward be factored into his price?

you’re not necessarily paying for the boom that hasn’t happened, you’re speculating that you’ll get the boom at a value price.

taking Murray top 4 would fit that narrative.

at 7 he’s got the youth & upside to anchor a dynasty team for years. 

someone said Russel Wilson over Murray there? Really? Dude is 31, on a team with a shaky OL.

i’d happily go risk/reward with Kyler at 1.07 than take a player who’s been great but is getting close to aging out. 

even if ya take Murray 1.07 & he gives you 2019 numbers in 2020 (which seems low with the weapons AZ has) he STILL holds his value because someone in your league will be a believer that the boom is coming.

ya take Wilson there and next year you have a 32 year old QB. 

i know it wasn’t you that suggested Wilson, but I think 7 is a value for Murray. The upside is worth the risk of him busting. And personally I don’t anticipate a bust. I thought he was gonna bust coming into the league but the more I watched the more impressed with him I became. 
I agree about Murray at 7 but I think the comments on Wilson were regarding taking him in the 2nd round not the 1st.

Curious to see how the team ends up before leaving comments (I guess besides this one), but I probably would not have passed on a 23 year old QB who put up 70 more points than the next highest QB in a super flex dynasty league. 

Curious to see how the team ends up before leaving comments (I guess besides this one), but I probably would not have passed on a 23 year old QB who put up 70 more points than the next highest QB in a super flex dynasty league. 
My 2nd round pick is coming up...  2 more picks before me...  Russel Wilson still on the board....  Dak went 2.05.  I've got pick 2.08.....

Take Godwin, Evans, Chubb or Wilson?

Guy I traded with to get Zeke at 1.05, he took Murray at 1.07.

Users who are viewing this thread