What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ATTENTION: YOUTUBE RABBIT HOLE SESSION (1 Viewer)

So was listening to some music on youtube after the Pink Floyd thread.

Came across this, it's apparently a whole genre - younger people listening to classic rock songs for the first time.

I love this dude and you get to listen to great music. There are hundreds of these.

Neil Young - Old Man

Pink Floyd - Time

Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown
Yep, two young twins who do this recently went viral listening to "In the Air Tonight" for the first time.  Great video.  And the song is charting again too.  

I don't want to hear people around here complaining about kids watching other kids play videogames on youtube anymore.
I work with a younger Korean dude who would watch people on Twitch all day in the background playing Fortnight. He’s a buddy and I was constantly telling him how weird that was - hamming up the old man get off my lawn shtick. 

I texted him my apologies after watching like 3 hours of this guy listen to Pink Floyd last night  :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The two dudes from Lost in Vegas are really good. I haven't watched any of their vids in a while

Users who are viewing this thread