What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Linda Ronstadt - The most talented singer of all time. (1 Viewer)

Hey @STEADYMOBBIN 22 , you might like this: Selena Gomez to Star in Linda Ronstadt Biopic

Ronstadt and Gomez, who are both of Mexican descent, previously met at the former’s home to discuss the project, according to a note on the website for Boylan’s company Great Eastern Music.

The Linda Ronstadt experience (cover band) is coming to Maryland soon.

Im a big Linda fan but not THAT big of a fan.

I do however admit that one of my favorite things to do is chiding my kids when they play a Taylor Swift song by saying “she’s no Linda” each and every time.

Glad you bumped the Linda thread.

Just last night I watched the terrific documentary Immediate Family, which profiles four of the top session guys from the '70s/80s that played with Linda and so many other top pop performers of the day: Danny Kortchmar, Waddy Wachtel, Leland Sklar and Russ Kunkel. Basically the Wrecking Crew of the '70s, and incidentally the documentary was directed by the son of Wrecking Crew member Tommy Tedesco.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX9gj8sjNzA

Hey @STEADYMOBBIN 22 , you might like this: Selena Gomez to Star in Linda Ronstadt Biopic

Ronstadt and Gomez, who are both of Mexican descent, previously met at the former’s home to discuss the project, according to a note on the website for Boylan’s company Great Eastern Music.

I do however admit that one of my favorite things to do is chiding my kids when they play a Taylor Swift song by saying “she’s no Linda” each and every time.

I think I’ve sold this artist short by describing her as just a cover band. Shes pretty talented in her own right. Her name is Jamey Klein.

I think I’ve sold this artist short by describing her as just a cover band. Shes pretty talented in her own right. Her name is Jamey Klein.
I thought the singer is Tristan McIntosh, but maybe there have been a few singers.

Agree she’s really talented though - the band is playing near me in March and may check them out.

I thought the singer is Tristan McIntosh, but maybe there have been a few singers.

Agree she’s really talented though - the band is playing near me in March and may check them out.

Hmmm…. Maybe they swap em out with the American Idol runner ups every couple of years.

Linda makes that song seem so effortless...This singer struggles to get there imho.

Linda makes that song seem so effortless...This singer struggles to get there imho.
She’s no Linda.

Users who are viewing this thread