What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick one running back (1 Viewer)

JerkyJoker

Footballguy
I've got Carson, and Aaron Jones rostered in a 0.5ppr redraft league.  Would you rather pickup Carlos Hyde or AJ Dillon?

What do you want out of the pickup?  If you need to play the guy as a fill in then I would go with Hyde as I think he will get more consistent time.  But if you want a stash with the most upside I would go with Dillon.  

Hyde. Carson tends to get injured and tends to fumble though he might loose back up job if Penny comes back.  As a short term hold I would pick him. 

Well I've got AJ dillon, just trying to decide if I want drop him for Hyde.  I've got Kerryon, Anthony Miller, and Darrius Slayton as my other options.  0.5ppr rb, and 1 ppr receivers.

Last edited by a moderator:
JerkyJoker said:
Well I've got AJ dillon, just trying to decide if I want drop him for Hyde.  I've got Kerryon, Anthony Miller, and Darrius Slayton as my other options.  0.5ppr rb, and 1 ppr receivers.
Hyde

Users who are viewing this thread