What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1.06 + Godwin for 1.11 + Miles Sanders (1 Viewer)

eighsse

Footballguy
I have the 1.06, and the guy with the 1.11 told me he's be interested in trading his 11 up to the 6. (Based on his roster, he is certainly looking to draft a top WR, as his best options are varying degrees of questionable: Robby Anderson, Lockett, Ruggs, and Marvin Jones.) He has Sanders, Henry, and Ekeler at RB. I thought of offering him Godwin+1.06 for Sanders+1.11. [According to a lot of rankings and trade values, for what they're worth, Godwin may be about the same value as Sanders in the first place.] Or offering DJ Moore instead of Godwin, but I'm more hopeful about Moore lately.

12 team, PPR, dynasty, 1QB/2RB/2WR/1FX/K/D, and I have:

Goff, Tua

Swift, [1.02=Harris/Etienne tentatively], Gaskin, Moss+Singletary, +some flyer prospects

AJ Brown, Lamb, DJ Moore, Godwin, Curtis Samuel, +some flyer prospects

Hockenson

1.06, 1.08, 3.02 (along with the aforementioned 1.02).

With the 1.06, I'd expect to get either a "good not great" RB prospect, or Chase. With the 1.11 instead, I'd expect to get a top 4 WR among the rookies, or a flyer RB.

What do you think? Leave well enough alone? I'd like to have more faith in my RB room.

If you offered Godwin and 1.06 for Sanders and 1.11... I AM TAKING GODWIN AND THE 1.06 IT IN A HEARTBEAT!  IMO, you are over paying.    

Interesting! Thanks for your input. I actually get the feeling that he would not even take it. Feels like our league is RB-obsessed year in and year out.

Remember that Hurts is going to steal Sanders' potential goal line carries, so I have a hard time seeing Sanders score 8 or more TDs, so I wouldn't offer Godwin plus 1.06 for Sanders plus 1.11.  

IDK. A healthy Miles Sanders will put up numbers. The team will be bad but Sanders will do well in receiving stats.

Users who are viewing this thread