What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1 opening in a $$ keeper league (1 Viewer)

cardsramsfan

Footballguy
I run a 12 team keeper league getting heading into its second season. We have 11 or 12 owners returning. The defending champ won $ 725. We had a total of 1,026 dollars in prize money and it will most likely go up in 08.

Heres the basics of the league, if you interested shoot me a message and I'll send you complete rules, scoring, etc.

12 team, 2 division league with a max of 3 keepers. With somewhat unique keeper rules.

$ 60 league entry fee, $ 10 per keeper fee, transaction cost $ 1per drop, add, or trade.

League is hosted on a free site, so there is 100% payout. Pretty basic scoring, start a QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, a Flex (RB, TE, or WR),TE, K, Team D

The franchise that’s available holds the # 4 pick in the draft and has the following players on it.

QB- Bulger, Garrard

RB-Chester Taylor, J, Fargas, M. Bennett, Travis Henry

WR-TJ whosyourmama, H. Ward, R. White, I. Bruce, J, Cotchery

TE-Alge Crumpler, H. Miller

K- A. Vinatieri, M. Crosby

TeamD-Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay

You can keep up to 3.

I'm looking for an owner that is dedicated and responsible. I already have a good group of guys that I think will be sticking together for a while and we need one more.

Users who are viewing this thread